Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: eccie stopped ads?

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Oh GF, I wish I could sick you on some of the Houston guys and gals who think screening is unnecessary for the upcoming M&G. If some people like living on the wild side and don't care, go check out Adult Search. If they want to play here or get invited to private events, they better be willing to do more than complain about the process of staying safe.
    ����������������

Verified Companion Companion LustyBustyGina38FF's Avatar
    Dallas GalleriaJan29-Feb1 Houston Feb 1-5 MSOG DATY BBBJ Golden Shower
    I got the email ,,Thank you
    Dallas Galleria Jan 29-Feb1~~ Houston Galleria Feb 1-5
    Check Out New Reviews Oh2 ECCIE TER TNA TOB

Twitter Video's Clips @BuxomBustyGina

Experienced Woman & True Quality Companion - GFE Kissing BBBJ DATY MSOG Golden Shower
    https://www.bustygina.com/
    NEWBIES Welcome With Alternative Screening
    Contact @ -Web Site BustyGina.Com - OH2-p411 P21483 -Email @ sexystarr38ff@safeoffice.Com

Oh GF, I wish I could sick you on some of the Houston guys and gals who think screening is unnecessary for the upcoming M&G. If some people like living on the wild side and don't care, go check out Adult Search. If they want to play here or get invited to private events, they better be willing to do more than complain about the process of staying safe.
    +1111111111

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    For any of you E members who may be interested .

Today, 03:44 PM #1
    DDarkness
    THE REALLY BAD MOD!

Encounters: 43

Changes

Major changes at ECCIE.

Historically, ECCIE has always been a review and Discussion site. That has not changed.

As of now, Bio Pages and Weekly/Weekend Updates have been removed entirely from the site.

Advertising by female accounts will no longer be allowed.

The Co-ed Discussions and other forums will be highly moderated for content that can be seen as basically advertising. We know this is subjective and ambiguous! Flirtatiousness is fine, posts that attract attention are okay; outright advertising or solicitation is not! It could produce a short loss of posting privileges.

Encounter Reports will stay the same since ECCIE has always been a review site and it does not solicit an arrangement.

ladies may want to refer to the private forum for more details and answer to questions. For the ladies who just want to post updates and build a Bio Page, ECCIE is not for you.

Change is inevitable in this chaotic world of ours. and I know that I am as frustrated and disappointed as each of you are, but the times have dictated changes for now, and those changes will be permanent for the foreseeable future.

Thank you for understanding.

DD

"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war"

For any of you E members who may be interested .

Today, 03:44 PM #1
    DDarkness
    THE REALLY BAD MOD!

Encounters: 43

Changes

Major changes at ECCIE.

Historically, ECCIE has always been a review and Discussion site. That has not changed.

As of now, Bio Pages and Weekly/Weekend Updates have been removed entirely from the site.

Advertising by female accounts will no longer be allowed.

The Co-ed Discussions and other forums will be highly moderated for content that can be seen as basically advertising. We know this is subjective and ambiguous! Flirtatiousness is fine, posts that attract attention are okay; outright advertising or solicitation is not! It could produce a short loss of posting privileges.

Encounter Reports will stay the same since ECCIE has always been a review site and it does not solicit an arrangement.

ladies may want to refer to the private forum for more details and answer to questions. For the ladies who just want to post updates and build a Bio Page, ECCIE is not for you.

Change is inevitable in this chaotic world of ours. and I know that I am as frustrated and disappointed as each of you are, but the times have dictated changes for now, and those changes will be permanent for the foreseeable future.

Thank you for understanding.

DD

"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war"
    Thanks for sharing, DH.

So, from what I'm understanding, ECCIE will now only be a place where the men will talk among themselves about their encounters. Women can comment in Co-Ed, but only to augment what the men have said. No ability to market themselves.

Without links or contact info, couldn't men make up fictitious encounters to get their PA? So they can further talk among themselves in the ML? About their fictitious women?

Back in the day, we called this a "circle jerk." Or Penthouse "Letters." No involvement of women necessary. TBH, ECCIE won't be changing that much...

Thanks to OH2 for all the love and support they show everyone. Good juju all around. You are going to be swarmed now so buckle up!

Quote Originally Posted by Seductrix4U View Post
    Without links or contact info, couldn't men make up fictitious encounters to get their PA? So they can further talk among themselves in the ML? About their fictitious women?
    In all honesty dear, why would anyone even need or want PA credit in that environment??

In all honesty dear, why would anyone even need or want PA credit in that environment??
    True that, brother. Thinking the way you do, you look a lot like my next ex-husband...

True that, brother. Thinking the way you do, you look a lot like my next ex-husband...
    Hugs You Beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    Hugs You Beautiful
    HUGS, YOU!! I have missed your sexiness, luscious!

Come to Austin when I'm there. Let's get into shenanigans. *wink*

Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    I talked with him and he was busted with a bp sting back in the day. You need to be careful when it comes to what it is you are discussing. Thats basic common sense. No offense but anyone who was ever playing on bp before and after all the legal troubles was always playing with fire. When it is TGTBT is damn well is. There was no sort of verification for anyone posting ads or replying. Stick to review boards with valid/verified info. Reputable ladies screen and ask for screening! LE will not screen or invest any time doing so. They want the low hanging fruit that jump at their offers so they can bust as many people as possible and as quickly as possible thats why the do stings. The more people the better.
    So true. Great post Brit! Last part I bolded for emphasis is so dead on the money it couldn't possibly be any more accurate. Yet another reason I advocate for keeping things in perspective & keeping your wits about you (women & men both). So glad to see an extremely intelligent & well known board girl posting this very level headed info. Awesome!
    -MG

Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    So true. Great post Brit! Last part I bolded for emphasis is so dead on the money it couldn't possibly be any more accurate. Yet another reason I advocate for keeping things in perspective & keeping your wits about you (women & men both). So glad to see an extremely intelligent & well known board girl posting this very level headed info. Awesome!
    Thanks sweetie! Just trying to share some infomation. Trying to stop people from panicking like we experienced during the SESTA/FOSTA bill last april 2018. We all survived that and there was no trouble this to shall pass. This is one of the longest known professions they haven't been able to stop it before and probably never will til it is legalized.

BL’s comments are well thought out, logical and well written. Keep knocking them out of the park here dear.

+1 BL

Brittany is most intelligent companion on OH2 that takes the time to share her tips and her >no nonsense smarts is a welcomed trait.

HUGS, YOU!! I have missed your sexiness, luscious!

Come to Austin when I'm there. Let's get into shenanigans. *wink*
    AC in car is out of commission and I don't want to pay astronomical amount to get repaired so I have to wait till winter to travel through TEXAS.

Awwww thanks guys ya'll are giving me a HEARTon!!
    I DO NOT offer Short Notice/Last Minute Bookings!!
    Cockworship Enthusiast
    Your Favorite BBW
    Thoroughly Read My Profile & ADs!
    Strict Screening is Required. No Exceptions!!
    🛑Inappropriate messages & without a proper intro w/ screening info are ignored/blocked.
    512-222-7351 (Text only after PM)
    Britttanylove@protonmail.com
    No Negotiating/Haggling, SS, Greek or BBFS!
    Reference Friendly For 6 Months Only!
    Strict Cancellation Policy & Fee in Profile!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast