Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: eccie stopped ads?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Thanks for Oh2 right! It is still here and has been since day 1 with sesta/fosta. Thanks Ck & staff!

They have already been cracking down on those laws since april of last year. They are just now effective they didn't get you before did they..why now?

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    eccie has been getting more and more irrelevant and this is just the nail in the coffin. what do they have to offer now? NADA. I like this site better anyway. CK has done a fantastic job here. thank you

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    No love for ECCIE lost here either, except for an historical review of my adventures.

Should you wish to solicit me or ask if I’ve heard anything, get me at 3daygetaway@protonmail

Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nami View Post
    eccie has been getting more and more irrelevant and this is just the nail in the coffin. what do they have to offer now? NADA. I like this site better anyway. CK has done a fantastic job here. thank you
    Exactly they tried to clean everything up and censored all the girls form mentioning rates/contact info/services/nude photos etc to comply with the laws but then allowed iso's asking for specific services and reviews w/rates and services. That's not really protecting yourself and anybody. They were supposed to have also been hosted overseas where if that were true the laws would not have been a problem for them.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever7777 View Post
    Well this was an interesting link. Maybe “Tack” in post #7 can come here and tell us how a Class B misdemeanor case was presented to a Grand Jury, and an indictment or “True Bill” returned, when Grand Jurys don’t hear misdemeanor cases. Yo Tack, if you are reading this, misdemeanor case are brought forward by the filing of an “Information.” Felony cases are presented to a Grand Jury.

Ladies and gentlemen, here as in other sites, follow up on what you read. A lot of it, like this post I am calling out is BS.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    From the H2 chief admin and an FYI/update I am posting in related threads on this topic:

Support has dispatched an email to all verified companions and verified hobbyists.

There's no secret about OH2.

It's a well known hobby discussion website hosted for many years outside the state of Texas.

Here's the basic email referenced above:

"TexasHobbyVerse" 2019

New Texas statutes attempting to regulate internet "trafficking" are causing some issues elsewhere. Our counsel: if you felt safe on line before September 1st, keep doing what you were doing. We will, too. Stay safe out there! Happy Hobbying!

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Well this was an interesting link. Maybe “Tack” in post #7 can come here and tell us how a Class B misdemeanor case was presented to a Grand Jury, and an indictment or “True Bill” returned, when Grand Jurys don’t hear misdemeanor cases. Yo Tack, if you are reading this, misdemeanor case are brought forward by the filing of an “Information.” Felony cases are presented to a Grand Jury.

Ladies and gentlemen, here as in other sites, follow up on what you read. A lot of it, like this post I am calling out is BS.
    I talked with him and he was busted with a bp sting back in the day. You need to be careful when it comes to what it is you are discussing. Thats basic common sense. No offense but anyone who was ever playing on bp before and after all the legal troubles was always playing with fire. When it is TGTBT is damn well is. There was no sort of verification for anyone posting ads or replying. Stick to review boards with valid/verified info. Reputable ladies screen and ask for screening! LE will not screen or invest any time doing so. They want the low hanging fruit that jump at their offers so they can bust as many people as possible and as quickly as possible thats why the do stings. The more people the better.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
    From the H2 chief admin and an FYI/update I am posting in related threads on this topic:

Support has dispatched an email to all verified companions and verified hobbyists.

There's no secret about OH2.

It's a well known hobby discussion website hosted for many years outside the state of Texas.

Here's the basic email referenced above:

"TexasHobbyVerse" 2019

New Texas statutes attempting to regulate internet "trafficking" are causing some issues elsewhere. Our counsel: if you felt safe on line before September 1st, keep doing what you were doing. We will, too. Stay safe out there! Happy Hobbying!
    Fancy - I did not get an email?

Thanks,
    A'Man

anandaman@protonmail.com

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    ^ They are going out in staggered batches as the system can handle, lad. Contacting everyone at once might blow something other than a shillelagh!

(Hopefully everyone has updated admin with any email changes from initial registration.)
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 09-02-2019 at 01:39 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Panic at the Disco.

I've felt more at home here anyway. It's not called OurHome for nothing. Play smart and play safe, everyone.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Fancy, I don’t know why an email or pm is necessary. You’ve done an exemplary job keeping us informed. Thank you.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion sweetbabybeth's Avatar
    Thank You CK and Fancy for keeping this site alive! It's much appreciated by me and i'm sure tons of other ladies and gentlemen appreciate you too.
    Thank again
    Beth

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    I talked with him and he was busted with a bp sting back in the day. You need to be careful when it comes to what it is you are discussing. Thats basic common sense. No offense but anyone who was ever playing on bp before and after all the legal troubles was always playing with fire. When it is TGTBT is damn well is. There was no sort of verification for anyone posting ads or replying. Stick to review boards with valid/verified info. Reputable ladies screen and ask for screening! LE will not screen or invest any time doing so. They want the low hanging fruit that jump at their offers so they can bust as many people as possible and as quickly as possible thats why the do stings. The more people the better.
    Oh GF, I wish I could sick you on some of the Houston guys and gals who think screening is unnecessary for the upcoming M&G. If some people like living on the wild side and don't care, go check out Adult Search. If they want to play here or get invited to private events, they better be willing to do more than complain about the process of staying safe.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast