Thread: eccie board change

Verified Hobbyist BCD

eccie board change

Not sure if it's just me but it looks like the postings for eccie are gone. All I see are reviews and coed discussion. And from what I could tell the provider's showcases are down too.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    It’s NOT just you Bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I see people requesting to deactivate their account - should we be worried?

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    We freaky people will keep on freaking

Gt contact info saved
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    From the H2 chief admin and an FYI/update I am posting in related threads on this topic:

Support has dispatched an email to all verified companions and verified hobbyists.

There's no secret about OH2.

It's a well known hobby discussion website hosted for many years outside the state of Texas.

Here's the basic email referenced above:

"TexasHobbyVerse" 2019

New Texas statutes attempting to regulate internet "trafficking" are causing some issues elsewhere. Our counsel: if you felt safe on line before September 1st, keep doing what you were doing. We will, too. Stay safe out there! Happy Hobbying!

Verified Companion Companion Sexy_Playtime's Avatar
    It's because of the new law change hopefully its just temporary smh🤦

Damn. And my ignorant ass thought it was just a Labor Day thing.

Verified Companion Companion TequilaRose's Avatar
    Kempner close to Texas Star Shooting Range
    Eccie is just about as useful as 411 now. But whatever I'll keep it for verification purposes. Shit is just getting retarded.
    "I may not be everyone's cup of tea but I'd rather be someones shot of tequila anyways"

Quote Originally Posted by TequilaRose View Post
    Eccie is just about as useful as 411 now. But whatever I'll keep it for verification purposes. Shit is just getting retarded.
    LMAO! Love your response!! Tell us what you really think. I really have to meet you sometime.

Verified Companion Companion TequilaRose's Avatar
    Kempner close to Texas Star Shooting Range
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyRider View Post
    LMAO! Love your response!! Tell us what you really think. I really have to meet you sometime.
    Lol well i definitely speak my mind. If thats a good or bad thing depends on how thick a persons skin is lol. Either way you get the truth. As for meeting me send me a reference or two and lets make it happen ;)
    "I may not be everyone's cup of tea but I'd rather be someones shot of tequila anyways"