Approximate age of Companion: 23
    Hair Color and Length: Brown to shoulder
    Smoking Status: Unsure
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
    Companion Description:
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    See ros. Must see!! Great body 100 pounds soaking wet. She is a great gal and easy on the eyes.
    Got the motel and waited for her, I had been waiting for a couple of days for this, texting back and forth on when she would by driving by Waco. She showed up and has been driving all day. She walk in with a smile on her face and she comes up to my chest (this is gonna be fun). She asks if she can freshen up so I obliged. We chit chat for a bit as I wait for her in bed. She hopes on and SEE ROS

ROS

She hop on and strips down, we start with a little lfk and move in to dfk, she is in control on top and I’m getting horny, she grabs my cock and starts playing with it then she takes it in her mouth and starts sucking on the head. What a sight!! I lean back and let her work it all the way down. She gets me to attention and I want to taste that little kitty, so I spin her around and we go at it at 69. She then says “ I wanna fuck”. So she hopes off and straps me and I get up and fuck her in doggie. She is taking it like a champ. This girl can take a pounding, she cums all over and we take a breather. she unstraps me and sucks me clean. I lay back down and straps me again and I tell her I want rcg, we go at it for a while and spins around and ride my dick hard. She cums a few more times and I say it’s my turn to bust a nut. We get in mish and I go balls deep. She is screaming with pleasure and cuming and I finally bust. I lay back down as we rest in silent for a while and says, “I needed that. I have sex all the time but I never cum”. She gets up and showers and is out the door. Def see her again.
    Last edited by Chapullin; 09-01-2019 at 12:17 AM. Reason: It disappears so I am editing it the rest