Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Exotic Latinas, Lili
Date of Visit: 8/30/2019
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 7135344440
Email Address: exoticlainas@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....Exotic-latinas
City, State: Houston, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: LFK, BBBJ, DATY, CG, K9
Length of Visit: 1 hour
Donation: $160 review special ($180 regularly)
Approximate age of Companion: mid to late 20s?
Hair Color and Length: Shoulder length, brown
Smoking Status: I couldn't tell
Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
Companion Description: She is a tiny thing (in terms of height), I'd bet 4'11". I am 5'10" and I had to lean way down to kiss. Maybe 125 pounds, great natural C or D cups, nice phat ass. Cute face. A body built for fucking.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
It's been awhile since I've visited EL, since summer of 2018. Have been tempted occasionally by some of their ladies, but just never could make it work time wise. Recently, I put out an ISO for an early morning appointment and their booker messaged me that she could have a lady take care of me early morning (8 a.m.). I didn't make it happen that day because I came down with the flu or some fever, but I kept it in the back of my mind.

Then this Friday rolled around. It's been a super busy, stressful week and I wanted to let loose so I texted the booker Thursday afternoon and inquired whether Lili or Daniela could take care of me. She said Lili could, so we set the time for the meet and I headed over the next morning.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.