Thread: What Companion/Hobbyist would you just hangout with and enjoy their company

Verified Hobbyist BCD

What Companion/Hobbyist would you just hangout with and enjoy their company

Off the top of my head Ambree, Bella, & Dara are all just very easy to talk to and stare at. Wish I could make em all breakfast and eat their pussies till they pass out too but they are lovely to be around.

King James, Phoenixx, Old Gent, vanilla gorilla

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I’ve enjoyed the company of all the women I’ve met in the hobbyverse. But I’m not here to socialize.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD coitusmaximus's Avatar
    I've had a few providers in my day want to meet up at a hotel bar, for a drink or two, ahead of a session. It always surprises me, but it's a welcomed touch. It never happens locally, but SFO and San Antonio I've had it happen a few times. I actually enjoy getting to know someone a bit before a session... it's always been weird for me to knock on a door, and just start getting ready for game time. To be honest, thats why I hate when a girl opens the door naked... it just takes some of the fun out of it for me. I like to unwrap my presents haha.

Liltxcutie and BrookeBeautyBaby would be at the top of my list. CubanAva and Seductive Selina would likely be up there as well.

Merry Minx in San Antonio is one of the most charming, intelligent, interesting women I've ever met. In or out of the hobby.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Texas_bluebonnet was my favorite. We always had a great time. Super down to earth.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    So many I would like spending time with off the clock, having drinks, dinner or a movie. Hard to pick just one.

But, I can tell you very quickly who I wouldn't want to be in the same room with.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Although I’ve somehow never met either of these women, there are 2 ladies I think I’d get along with based on what I’ve seen of their online personalities.

I’ve always thought Nikki (aka TIO) had a really funny sense of humor. And I just kinda like her style. I have a feeling we’d get along well together.

The other is Brittany Love. I admire her ability to talk plainly and cut through the BS.

Oh, also KBF. She has a reputation for talking tough, but she has always been nothing but super sweet when I’ve talked to her.

It is just so ironic that I haven’t met any of these women in person. Ah well ... if it’s meant to happen, it will happen.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hahaha. No sooner do I post this, and who do I see posting “random selfie nudes” in coed? Outstanding!

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bob malooga View Post
    Although I’ve somehow never met either of these women, there are 2 ladies I think I’d get along with based on what I’ve seen of their online personalities.

I’ve always thought Nikki (aka TIO) had a really funny sense of humor. And I just kinda like her style. I have a feeling we’d get along well together.

The other is Brittany Love. I admire her ability to talk plainly and cut through the BS.

Oh, also KBF. She has a reputation for talking tough, but she has always been nothing but super sweet when I’ve talked to her.

It is just so ironic that I haven’t met any of these women in person. Ah well ... if it’s meant to happen, it will happen.
    Awww I'm flattered sweetie for the shout out ;)

Second the Dara nomination.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Me and miss Uni..hit bourbon street for fun!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH