Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: What’s on your bucket list ? Don’t be shy...

I'm actually amazed that I have already done the majority of things listed...much of them with the help of the beautiful ladies online here and elsewhere. Ahhh...a life well lived! I suppose public sex is one thing I can't check off, unless you count a blow job while driving down the freeway.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Downtownburgers's Avatar
    2 women and I....

I want two big ass latinas to bend over and back those asses up against my face. Double ass worship and some face sitting.
    And a little rough.

Verified Companion Companion MOCHAakaMOCHA's Avatar
    A 4-some or moresome with just us ladies :).

A blowbang/bukkake situation where the center of the spectacle of course is moi :).

A date & I visiting an FKK Club.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I want to be used by 2 girls where I'm totally submissive and wearing a collar and leash to be led around and made to please both and obeying their every command. PSE all the way.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    One of my many fetishes? Giving women a blow bang/bukkake experience.

Hey guys, there are so many women that have expressed interest in the bukake thing. Why aren’t we doing this for them? Just takes some coordination. These women do so much for us, let’s do something for them. A simple sign up sheet for a specific time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl1976 View Post
    One of my many fetishes? Giving women a blow bang/bukkake experience.

Hey guys, there are so many women that have expressed interest in the bukake thing. Why aren’t we doing this for them? Just takes some coordination. These women do so much for us, let’s do something for them. A simple sign up sheet for a specific time.
    I'll put my name on that list.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    BigAl, no girl wants to be come upon by a half-dozen dudes. They do however want 6 paying customers in a single time slot, and if YOU are doing the coordination, even better—less work for her.

If a bunch of dudes want to have a circle jerk for the benefit of a woman, shouldn’t she be paying us?

Verified Companion Companion RoxyRae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
    BigAl, no girl wants to be come upon by a half-dozen dudes. They do however want 6 paying customers in a single time slot, and if YOU are doing the coordination, even better—less work for her.

If a bunch of dudes want to have a circle jerk for the benefit of a woman, shouldn’t she be paying us?

Jesus Christ. Your posts are soul-sucking. Please don't ever speak about what "us girls" want. You're like that fucking debbie downer that everyone avoids like the plague because you always have some snide, backhanded or just fucking negative ass shit to say about EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. THING. and by the time you're done everyone just wants to off themselves. BigAl knows exactly what kind of bukkake that I want because we've discussed it and guess what? YOUR NAMES NOT ON THE LIST BUDDY. Only a fucking buzzkill would take the idea of a bukkake and try to make it not hot.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxyRae View Post
    Jesus Christ. Your posts are soul-sucking. Please don't ever speak about what "us girls" want. You're like that fucking debbie downer that everyone avoids like the plague because you always have some snide, backhanded or just fucking negative ass shit to say about EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. THING. and by the time you're done everyone just wants to off themselves. BigAl knows exactly what kind of bukkake that I want because we've discussed it and guess what? YOUR NAMES NOT ON THE LIST BUDDY. Only a fucking buzzkill would take the idea of a bukkake and try to make it not hot.
    30391983-4827-4732-BCDF-C1112F593F4B.jpeg
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Die on top and inside of a ******

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxyRae View Post
    You’re right, I did kill the bukkake buzz/fantasy for bigAl. BigAl, I’m sorry. I certainly don’t want anyone shedding the light of truth on my extraterrestrial fantasy.

The only fantasy I have left to fulfill is pse balls deep Greek with a hot young spinner. But since I'm built like a beer bottle, it probably won't happen :( Any ladies want to prove me wrong, hmu.

- nurse
    -sex tape
    -outdoors sex maybe in rain
    -never done greek with a provider
    -threesome
    -in Jacuzzi
    -daty in movie theatre

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’d love a roll play with a milf and younger girl where the milf teaches how to give head. That’s my #1 fantasy. Full roll play the whole time. Lots of talking and teaching different techniques. My ultimate fantasy.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast