Thread: How to get a car w/out stubs?

Verified Companion Companion Caseykk's Avatar

How to get a car w/out stubs?

Since I don’t have paycheck stubs OR credit it makes it 10x harder to get a car, I don’t want to drop 25000$ on a car in one day. How does one go about this though?
    ❤️ 5125235330❤️
    https://onlyfans.com/misssagenicole
    !!!NO GREEK!!
    Instagram:xosagenicole

Get a sugar daddy or find a co-signer. No credit means you will most likely be paying a very high interest rate for a used car. Bad credit or no credit is what a lot of used car dealers advertise. Be prepared and bring along some Vaseline. Find a way to establish credit with small purchases at first. Credit is essential to making it in today’s world.
    Good luck!!
    Life is good when someone other then yourself is playing with your wood

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Do you file income tax? Do you know your credit score? Having a good score IS A MUST.... !!!!!!! I knew a long retired provider that ACTUALLY reported her income ( as a business) .. she was ONE smart lady. But like MP said... Vaseline my be a worth while investment.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Buy a used car for cash. I like to walk onto a car lot and ask to see cars under my pricepoint then test the ones I like. Have them inspected or get a carfax and compare to blue book values. If it seems fair, pay them and take the car. The end.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Deposit your income into a bank account for three months to show proof and just say your self employed. They will take the avg over the three months as your monthly income and banks will finance on a cheaper car until you get credit built.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    If you have the $25,000, why not drop it in one day? Save yourself finance charges.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Start a 'go fund me' so that the gentlemen here can donate to help you buy your car!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Buy a car with cash, then trade up as you get more cash until you're happy.

I’ve had about 4-5 people who were supposed to “co-sign” flake on me. I have my own LLC so I’m just going to use that as my income. I deposit in around the same amount each month for consistency. Working hard will make me appreciate it more instead of having someone co-sign for me.
    ❤️ 5125235330❤️
    !!!NO GREEK!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Casey,
    I appreciate your attitude. I agree working hard makes the purchase more meaningful. Not having to deal with co-sign is a good idea also (co-signing) is a really good way to hurt at relationship.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Admire your go get'em attitude.
    You are so right by saying you will appreciate that car more by earning it yourself.

You stated that you didn't want to make that slightly hard one time payment of 25 grand. Those reasons are for you to judge. A person I know was just happy to lease a car instead of own it. So, she was not vested to pay everything.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

I’m not going to out who did it, but I had someone with a 800 credit score hobbyist co-sign for me. Sent his DL, everything all that needed to be done was get him to physically sign the papers. He’s in Austin I’m in San Antonio. So me and the car dealership guy drove to Austin for him to sign. We get to his house which was on the drivers license. And knock. Someone’s peeping thru the window. So obviously someone’s home. The guy who’s with me is texting the co-signer asking like what’s up? We drove all the way here? He responds “stop harassing me i called the police” right then a police car fucking pulls up behind us at his house. Moral of the story. I don’t know why people say they will go thru with things, give all there info and send a DL pic just to flake and call the feds. He knows who he is.
    ❤️ 5125235330❤️
    !!!NO GREEK!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Caseykk View Post
    Working hard will make me appreciate it more instead of having someone co-sign for me.
    Back to square one!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    You can use bank statements as proof of income. Open a bank account, you can even online banks, make regular deposits for like 2-3 months and you can get financed. I'm a business banker, so I have customers that have this problem and it works for them. Let me know if you have more questions, lol