Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: TS, Nuru, CG, BBBJ, CG, Mish, Tapout
    Length of Visit: hr
    Donation: 200
    Approximate age of Companion: 30s
    Hair Color and Length: black past shoulders
    Smoking Status: non
    Ethnic/Racial background: korean
    Companion Description: 4ft something, small c cups, tat on stomach, small pouch, mole on her face that was a bit distracting to me.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? no
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? no

Public comments:
    Read the reviews on Gold so decided to take a shot on her. She walked into the room and I was a bit disappointing. She is not the hottest girl I have seen but more of an average one, but I was already there and decided to stay.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Nice breakdown
    Thanks for the heads up!

Verified Hobbyist

i cant read the ROS

I have seen Gold twice. The second time was better than the first. ITs too bad that she did not live up to your expectations. The last time I was with her, I came as she was in Cowgirl. She reminded me of Vanessa Marcil with that beauty mark on her face and she made this satisfying face as she left me inside her for a few mins and milked every drop out. I though she was incredible but I have had bad sessions with others while others had great sessions with the provider.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    I can see the ROS, and it is absurd to give her a "no".. anybody who reads and understands the ROS would certainly agree.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well Chung, when someone is rushing me with "cum baby" then gets up and leaves the room before time is up, thats just not good service hence my comments about go if you want to get off but she didn't meet the expectations with looks or service I had going in so NO.

you didn't mention she left the room.. you had nutted once, and Gold worked hard to get a second, with BBBJ, CG, etc.. she tapped out late in the session, so you give her a "no"? if you didn't like her looks, Blue has 8 other girls you could have asked for. you seem really demanding to me, but I appreciate your honest report, because I can always see a "yes" buried in your "no".

my problem with many of these "no" reviews, is the no is predicated on a failure to climax a SECOND TIME.

fuck, I got one glorious orgasm form Gold, and I wanted to thank South Korea for sending her over!

Not trying to stir the pot given I cant see everything but gleaning from your response Chung, if a lady taps out in mid session before my time is up, and its not because she was tired from coming too much, then the No is deserved. You called it tapout, i say if you discount my time, you discount my $$ as well.

Regardless, it seems the No is too harsh but you have every right to give it, Mr. High expectations. I usually reserve my No to those who have attitude and show disrespect to me and my green.

no pot stirring, I like to see dialogue and different opinions!

my thing is Gold delivered one round, and tried heartily for the second, but tapped out around the 50 minute mark.. the judgement is excessive. have you ever had an SO who tried for round 2 that eagerly?

me neither.

her mouth tired, what do you expect? trying to get a second pop via BBBJ in one hour is difficult. you can slap your Horse if he gets tired, and stops.. I guess a "no" recommendation is the online equivalent?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
    A Gold worked hard to get a second, with BBBJ, CG, etc.. she tapped out late in the session, so you give her a "no"?

B if you didn't like her looks, Blue has 8 other girls you could have asked for.

C you seem really demanding to me

D my problem with many of these "no" reviews, is the no is predicated on a failure to climax a SECOND TIME. fuck, I got one glorious orgasm form Gold, and I wanted to thank South Korea for sending her over!
    A If your definition of working hard is less than a minute of BBBJ theN gagging and quitting the BBBJ, 5 minutes of CG and then slapping my arm in Mish before leaving the room early, working hard then I understand why you would give a yes.

B The other girls I asked for were not there which is why I settled on her.

C Fuck right I'm demanding! It's my money! I have high expectations!

D I didn't give The no because she failed to get me off a second time. Read the response I gave, SHE FAILED TO MEET MY OVERALL EXPECTATIONS.

Quote Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
    my thing is Gold delivered one round, and tried heartily for the second, but tapped out around the 50 minute mark.. the judgement is excessive. have you ever had an SO who tried for round 2 that eagerly?

me neither.
    Yes, I have had a lot of women try that hard if not WAY harder, dripping in sweat, falling off the bed, exhausted. Guess that's why I have higher expectations than others who are okay with tapping out after that kind of performance.

Guest BCD
    Meh experience for me as well.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.