Thread: Trade Offer

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Trade Offer

Hey I have a set of Bose cinema series II, like New. These sell used for 220.00 - 280.00 on eBay. If you’ve ever heard that Bose sound in a movie, there is nothing like it. The speakers will last you the next 8-10 years easy and every time you watch a movie you’ll say, damn I’m glad I responded to that ISO!

I’ll hook them up, mount them, even hide the hiring (professionally) behind the wall if you want. Totally up to you.

If you or your family enjoy watching movies, football games, anything at home, you’ll be ecstatic with the trade. You can hear them first of course and a 30 day back money guarantee.

One hour request. GFE, PSE. Nothing crazy. Let me pamper you! I’ll make you a drink, give you a full body (legitimate table) massage, offer you a facial mask, cucumber water, glass or wine and more. You will will not regret the decision and you’ll leave a new woman, relaxed and on point.

I’m 35, white, fit, clean, good looking AF, gentleman, 10+ years experience in high end Spa’s. No weird, creepy bullshit.

PM me

Attachment 293276

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Also have like new Louis Vuitton Bag.

Attachment 293284