Thread: Annabelle_Rose: Annabelle Rose Does Arkansas!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Exchequer's Avatar

Annabelle_Rose: Annabelle Rose Does Arkansas!

Companion's Handle: Annabelle_Rose
    Date of Visit: 6/22/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: After Screening
    Email Address: annabellerosegfe@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....Annabelle_Rose
    City, State: Fayetteville, AR
    Type of Visit: In-Call
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Convo, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, BBBJTCNQNS, Convo, BBBJ, Mish, ACG, K9, BBBJTCNQNS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 90 Mins
    Donation: $425
    Approximate age of Companion: 23
    Hair Color and Length: Black (Long)
    Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Black
    Companion Description: 5'2" 115lbs, flat stomach, toned, smooth skin, 34B-24-38, with an ass and body that was very well put together.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded by a Long Shot!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES!!!

Public comments:
    PREFACE / INTRODUCTION

About 1:30 pm I saw a post pop up that this beauty who resembles a “playboy playmate” on P411 and I immediately sent my credentials and within 30 minutes I had an appointment in three hours.

First, Annabelle was the youngest I have seen. I started asking her if she has been asked that before and she has. I asked her if she ever had been told she was the first black woman and she said a lot. I asked her if that bothered her and she said no. Then I said, “well you are my first.” I said it's not a novelty for me and you won't be my only time. I thought I had a specific body type but it’s really about the woman herself.

I knocked on the door and after a few moments later it slowly opened and when I walked in, the door started closing. I found her on the other side waiting for me. She walked up and gave me the deepest kiss and we then hugged, and I smelled her so I could take her in fully.

She is short 5’2”, 34B-24-38 and her best asset is her big ass. She is super fucking hot and perfect in every way. Very well put together and has a naturally sexy voice which I really love.

The gift I brought with me was a bottle of grey goose vodka. I always say it is good to do a little research since you will be paid back in spades. I knew she loved vodka and lemonade and she made us both a drink.

When stepped back to look at the entire package, I saw she was wearing high heels which put her just a little shorter than me. I also noticed that she wasn’t wearing anything at all. She pivoted around so I could see everything, so I went back and held her and had my hands wonder all around her soft body including that sweet big ass.

We start taking and I find out that she has a great sense of humor and is down to earth and very laid back. Highly Recommended!
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Excellent review, thanks for the information.
    -M