Thread: Prime example

Verified Companion danielle silver's Avatar

Prime example

So there has been some hater bs going on.
    Someone texting Juglover and telling him ive seen other guys and the try to throw my friend ST in it. You got me fucked up.
    Everyone knows i havent been seeing anyone.

Maggie Jewel sent a fine text

Read this shit

Edited and content removed. -- FIH/staff

She is giving it away for free.

Yall should have got him when you had a chance now he is all mine and has been for many moons..

Go lie on someone else.

And yes he gave me permission to post all of this.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 08-27-2019 at 09:31 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jugglover's Avatar
    Haha, yeah full permission. Couldn’t of said it better myself.

Verified Companion Companion maggiejewel's Avatar
    This was an offer for a session he already donated for, but was so appalled at my clothes being folded in the chair, that I ruined his MoJo! I had also told him I’d just gotten out of shower that I wasn’t ready! He wanted to come up anyways!

I still felt bad about the whole thing, I was only offering to make things right! Why do you have this need to make an issue out of it? Messaging me, calling me nasty names! Really? Why? Does it make you feel better about yourselves? What kind of people do this shit?

I had no idea that he was your exclusive! Holy shit, if I’d known that, I wouldn’t have offered!

Danielle , Jugglover. My sincere apologies for stepping on toes! I did not know you too were a couple!
    I have respect for myself, I care about taking donations and not earning them!
    Thanks for opening a whole other pile of shit on me!
    Girls be careful!

Danielle if I had his phone number to text him, dont you think I’d have done that instead of using this to PM him?
    I AM AN ENIGMA!
    918-212-0290

Confident, Charismatic, Knowledgeable, and Truely Talented,
    Just ask me!

THE ULTIMATE GFE! Very sensual, NURU massage!
    kissing, dirty talk and all!

PLEASE HAVE REFERENCES READY!
    https://onlyfans.com/maggijewel72
    P411: P251884

You still got me wrong,... I didn’t come to your room,.. you came to mine. 4 hours past the agreed upon time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands

Don’t you you young folks think it would be best to take this ^^^^ private?? What good can come out of airing your dirty laundry in public? I love all of ya like my brother and sisters so PLEASE take this PRIVATE SOONER RATHER THAN LATER!!!

Peace out and love y’all!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion maggiejewel's Avatar
    Well then I have no clue who you are! Once again I was just trying to make things right!
    Would you care to PM me and tell me who you are then?
    I went back through things in my mind, trying to recall this! The only session I know that was bad, was this poor guy that saw my laundry folded!
    Its awful funny that DS takes every chance she can to belittle me and drag me into stupid shit! Then you made comments awhile back about how bad I was! You two could just be teaming up! Wtf.

Why don’t you personally tell me what I did! Not in open forum! Or is this just too much fun for the two of you?
    If id have known the two of you were together, I would’ve never made the offer! FML! See what happens when you try to be nice to people? Cut my f_____cking tongue out!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post

Don’t you you young folks think it would be best to take this ^^^^ private?? What good can come out of airing your dirty laundry in public? I love all of ya like my brother and sisters so PLEASE take this PRIVATE SOONER RATHER THAN LATER!!!

Peace out and love y’all!!

Thank you, that’s what I just said! I didn’t think it was a big deal! I offered to try and make things right! My dumb ass!
    I AM AN ENIGMA!
    918-212-0290

Confident, Charismatic, Knowledgeable, and Truely Talented,
    Just ask me!

THE ULTIMATE GFE! Very sensual, NURU massage!
    kissing, dirty talk and all!

PLEASE HAVE REFERENCES READY!
    https://onlyfans.com/maggijewel72
    P411: P251884

I told you probably 10 months ago when you were constantly pming me then, it was the playbook no how NOT to handle clients. I told you I forgave you, time to move on there is nothing you can fix. However you keep coming back at me when I said there is nothing you could do to make up for my first hobby experience/nightmare. Let it go, and count your lucky stars E was down at that time or everyone would of read just how bad it was and trust me,.. you wouldn’t have the regs you have now if people knew.
    You happen to send that on and the worst possible time yesterday, to the wrong woman’s man. So stop trying to figure it out,.. it’s not a smear campaign, and I’ll drop it. Also show some respect to yourself and don’t offer freebies. I consider this closed,.. for the 3rd time. You can’t fix it,. Chalk it up to experience.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone is trying to start shit,.. so when you send pms to guys like that,.. what’s someone like DS to think? 1+1=2. Like I said, might be wrong place, wrong time,..
    Last edited by Jugglover; 08-27-2019 at 09:23 PM.

Positive reinforcement that CK the owner created on this website is the fairness to defending ourselves when it comes to business. Speaking up and setting the record straight is just as viable as a review for men wanting to see a woman.
    People start false rumors with intentions of hurting someone's business or exaggerate the real facts. Silencing someone doesn't allow them to share their evidence if there is anything to consider

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    A strict reminder that private communications between members cannot be posted openly, and just because ONE side gives permission does not vacate that core site rule. Third parties have NO rights whatsoever to disclose such messages.

Often best that personal disputes remain personal. If there is something of concern that staff needs to address, perhaps orders to be given that certain members shouldn't contact each other again publicly or privately, please PM the chief admin.

Thread closed. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 08-27-2019 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Danged wonky rural Internet interruption!