Thread: Now Accepting Appts [Incall] in Plano Until Noon Tomorrow! Ask about DUOs

Verified Companion Companion SensationalStacey's Avatar

Now Accepting Appts [Incall] in Plano Until Noon Tomorrow! Ask about DUOs

Early morning and late night appts available by request, with minimum 12hr notice.
    Hours Fri- Sun 9am-7pm
    After 9pm +50🌹

4hand massages available, ask about my selection of gorgeous gals willing to join us for ultimate massage fantasies.

🎈🎁A Prize to be Won...

🎀♥️🎶⚘⚘🌹🌹🌹⚘⚘🎶♥️🎀

You'll usually find me catering to the lovely ladies and gentlemen of Dallas-Fort Worth and surrounding areas! From private dinners to discrete business parties, I’ll be the perfect companion for the day or evening..
    Your place or mine, we will start with a little laughter and light conversation to set the mood, followed by the most intriguing looks and only the most sensual touches ..... from there we will let our imagination run wild, all the while, escaping all of the mental tension from your daily duties! In a crowd of our peers, we will light up the room with smiles and laughter! Alone, the two of us will aspire to new leaps and bounds! Come relax in the hands of the ever so talented, Ms Stacey!

Incall Available Today and Tomorrow!!

2roses(Qv,hhr)
    3🌹hr
    5🌹-2hrs
    750🌹-5hrs
    1k🌹-overnight

All requests are ALWAYS welcomed!
    No judgements zone!

Allow me to help you attain your deepest desires...

Come slip away from reality with the Ever so talented, Ms Stacey!

Text or email (Include specific dates,times,requests and all relevant information pls&thx)
    📞469-327-6769
    Ms.staceyallen88@gmail.com
    Attached Images Attached Images