Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: DATO / TUMA discussion

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    VV
    I understand your issue with hidden debris. I think that a shared shower as foreplay at the beginning of a session would be a nice menu item for some of you ladies.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    I feel a grown adult should know how to properly groom/shower before an intimate date.. and should be arriving fresh and clean. My shower is available if you need to make sure.

I always spend time to properly groom, shower and look cute and presentable (hair, alittle makeup and some lingerie) im not really into messing that all up just to have to wash some booty. Plus im not into shower play way to dangerous and pretty awkward most of the time. I'm not licking booty ;)

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Lmao so this!

Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    I feel a grown adult should know how to properly groom/shower before an intimate date.. and should be arriving fresh and clean. My shower is available if you need to make sure.

I always spend time to properly groom, shower and look cute and presentable (hair, alittle makeup and some lingerie) im not really into messing that all up just to have to wash some booty. Plus im not into shower play way to dangerous and pretty awkward most of the time. I'm not licking booty ;)
    Availability: Just ask
    P411: P315407
    Check out my Twitter. Yes I'm real!@NNaomiTX
    Link to my reviews is provided by request. Thanks!

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyNaomi View Post
    I wasn't really into it, until a hobbyist here changed my mind!! I definitely enjoy it now, don't think I'd be up for giving.
    Hmm

I wonder which hobbyist changed your mind? ; )

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Valentina Voluptua View Post
    I don't mind receiving, and I'm not against it in theory, but I have seen too many damned dirty wadded up pieces of TP in bum cracks during FBSM to offer this service lol.

Sad to think that there are grown adults who still don't know how to clean themselves properly before an intimate encounter.

Here's a few tips for those who haven't been trained in these matters:

#1 - Know your butt. If you've got poop, expel it before you bathe for the play date. Fleet enemas are cheap, but if you're not down for that, at least take some wet wipes with you in case you have to stop off at the 7-11 on the way to the in-call.

#2 - If that occurs, wet wipes or no, always take a shower before you start. Most guys and gals will be happy for you to do this at their incall or outcall before the adult fun begins, especially if you are relatively clean before you start. No one wants to see crusty fecal matter or wads of TP in the shower drain.

#3 - Always use a soapy washcloth on all surfaces of the nether regions, particularly the butt hole. Swirl it around with a finger to get in all of the curves of your balloon knot, and maybe work a finger in gently just a little ways so that you're less likely to expel any solid aerosols if there is an accidental passage of gas.

#4 - Do these things even if you don't plan on any butt munching or other intimate contact with the poop chute. No one wants their fingers, faces, or naughty bits to be that close to any potential brown matter, except for maybe a few scat enthusiasts, who are few and far between.

This has been a public service announcement from the Certified Public Butt Munchers Association.
    Last edited by MarkWatney; 09-02-2019 at 06:55 PM.

As in with all encounters...

...involving whichever body parts, you don't dive in unless the area is impeccably clean. Fortunately, my gents already know this and show up freshly groomed as expected.

I happen to love doing DATO, both giving and receiving, so for me, it's not a "service" as much as it is a "peccadillo." Harmless, enjoyed by two people.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Some guys apparently think that since they’re paying, they can show up however the want.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I use my sonicare (pre toothbrushing of course).
    My asshole looks splendid afterwards!!
    And no cavities in my cavity.

Verified Companion Companion MOCHAakaMOCHA's Avatar
    It won't make me cum but it feels really good.
    And i'm not just a receiver....also quite the giver.

Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post

Haha. Yea I don't blame you BL I don't mind giving it to a girl if she's very clean and the passion could start a bonfire, yea it's cool, however the idea of a guy getting it is just a little disturbing to me. Lol

I know some of you guys like it. I'm not shaming or anything, no judgement here, but yes, for me personally, the idea of receiving TUMA (girl -> guy) is just, "blehh!". Haha. Sorry. Just how I feel. I wouldn't even let a girl do it tbh; even is she wanted to badly. I'm just not sticking my ass in the air for you to munch it.

Guys have too much hair. It's also much more course. Even a really naturally lightly haired man still has significant hair around his groin & entire buttox region. Hell, even women have a decent bit of hair if they don't groom well that grows around the butthole area. A guy has to be so insanely groomed, flushed out, and clean around there that I couldn't ever blame any woman who wanted nothing to do with it under any circumstances. And mine? Ya ain't gettin it even if ya want it. Nope nope

Yep, I'll definitely give it to a really clean girl that I'm totally caught up with and it's getting really hot; usually it's while wandering around during DATY. Honestly that's normally how I've given it (personal & hobby life both). Either from missionary style DATY or doggy DATY which extends into some DATO/near DATO. That's just me though.
    -MG

I absolutely love receiving. Thats how a provider will make me come back over and over. If she has sexy legs with a nice ass then I'm giving ��

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkWatney View Post
    Sad to think that there are grown adults who still don't know how to clean themselves properly before an intimate encounter.

Here's a few tips for those who haven't been trained in these matters:

#1 - Know your butt. If you've got poop, expel it before you bathe for the play date. Fleet enemas are cheap, but if you're not down for that, at least take some wet wipes with you in case you have to stop off at the 7-11 on the way to the in-call.

#2 - If that occurs, wet wipes or no, always take a shower before you start. Most guys and gals will be happy for you to do this at their incall or outcall before the adult fun begins, especially if you are relatively clean before you start. No one wants to see crusty fecal matter or wads of TP in the shower drain.

#3 - Always use a soapy washcloth on all surfaces of the nether regions, particularly the butt hole. Swirl it around with a finger to get in all of the curves of your balloon knot, and maybe work a finger in gently just a little ways so that you're less likely to expel any solid aerosols if there is an accidental passage of gas.

#4 - Do these things even if you don't plan on any butt munching or other intimate contact with the poop chute. No one wants their fingers, faces, or naughty bits to be that close to any potential brown matter, except for maybe a few scat enthusiasts, who are few and far between.

This has been a public service announcement from the Certified Public Butt Munchers Association.

I hearby elect Mr. Watney the President of the Certified Public Butt Munchers Association. All Aye's raise your right two well-lubed fingers and solemnly swear to keep your ballon knots debris free and sparkling clean in the anticipation and interests of local buttmunchers. All Nays...go sit on your thumbs.

Kindly direct all you questions of hygiene and technique to Mr. Watney of the CPBMA. He has the best interests of your smashed spider, your crinkled starfish, your mud clam, ye olde beef gasket in mind. He's the leader we didn't know we needed.
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

Verified Hobbyist BCD Daniel Larusso's Avatar
    Your funny Miss V as always and I would love to lick your balloon knot one day.
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

Balloon knot...lol. Funny Miss V. I agree tho Mark has given a very good list of cleanup techniques.
    -MG

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    I use my sonicare (pre toothbrushing of course).
    My asshole looks splendid afterwards!!
    And no cavities in my cavity.
    Waterpik > Sonicare

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast