Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: DATO / TUMA discussion

Verified Hobbyist BCD

DATO / TUMA discussion

Hi,
    Just curious who’s a fan? I personally didn’t get much out of TUMA. I know some people are it it. I am down for DATO but I’m curious if ladies even like it or if it’s just something you let us do.

Verified Companion Companion MeetJadeRose's Avatar
    I love dato! Just feels very good, pretty relaxing actually.
    Austin’s Voluptuous CW Unicorn💋
    Former Award Winning/AVN Nominated BBW Performer

Twitter.com/itsjaderose
    512-200-8939

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    I enjoy both giving and receiving DATO/TUMA especially when I experienced it from the sexy sexy JadeRose ; )

However it’s not a deal breaker if it’s not on the menu

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Not really my thing as a giver or receiver.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

I never was into it UNTIL … then came the day. OMG she was sexy and her IOP I seriously doubt was an illusion at all. It started in the parking lot as I watched her arrive. She got out of her car, opened the back door and bent in to get something. As I watched I immediately noticed she wasn’t wearing any panties. I stared in awe as this gorgeous brunette whom I’d seen once before was displaying the most gorgeous ass and pussy I think I’d even seen. To top it off, it’s about 38 degrees outside.

I watch her enter the hotel and then text me about a minute later, letting me know she’d just arrived. She’d already informed me she would be a couple minutes late as she got caught in morning traffic. So I waited. Thankfully the wait was very short lived.

I got the green light and in a flash I was knocking on her door. There she stood before me; see through top and no panties. She loved to laugh and I knew this so I shared my little spying episode with her which seemed to only ad fuel to the fire that was quickly building. I stopped to take a few pictures as I was learning photography and couldn’t think of a more perfect model than this lovely vixen standing now naked before me.

In no time we were entwined in passionate kisses, arms and legs wrapped around the other, bodies tingling with lust fulfill desire to bring the other to the peak of ecstasy as quickly as possible. While enjoying her orally I ventured into TUHA and felt her body tense with delight as my tongue caressed the tight opening that would soon engulf my rock hard cock where I would explode in sheer delight. In no time her legs were quivering and tightening around my head as she reached her first of several electrifying orgasms. I couldn’t believe the sense of pleasure and accomplishment I felt having brought her to such heights of pleasure.

That pleasure reciprocated itself as she turned her attention to me. First with a bbbj that I never wanted to end, then 69, missionary, doggie, and cowgirl, finally landing back in missionary where Greek was initiated and brought me to completion.

I’m usually a one-shot-wonder, but she would have none of that. After a few minutes to catch our breath I find her mouth attacking my still sensitive cock once again. Attacking is probably the wrong word as she gently caressed by member with her lips, tongue and hand until the sensitivity eased and returned to pure pleasure. We tried several different positions again, even Greek but I was quickly realizing that release number two was not going to happen. I made the announcement that I appreciated the effort and resigned myself that we were done. She didn’t get the memo. Back to bbbj she went complete with the most amazing DT I had ever experienced. Soon she moved to teabagging and I took matters into my own hand as she feasted. The next thing I know I feel the most intense sensation as her tongue begins to circle my asshole, gently at first, then building with intensity as she sensed my climactic excitement build. By now I’m “choking the monkey” for all it’s worth while she is on a mission of her own, feasting on the energy we both are exhibiting. Her tongue is darting in and out of my ass, licking and lapping while tension is building. Finally I can no longer hold back and as I announce the second coming of explosion number two she quickly engulfed my member in her wanting mouth and devoured every last drop, savoring it like a baby with a sucker.

I was spent! Totally and completely! She was spent, but more so, she was delighted with her task of bringing me to orgasm #2 in 30-minutes. Sadly she eventually retired, moved back to Arizona and I only have my memories. But on that day I became a fan of DATO/TUMA.
    Last edited by Onei5430; 08-24-2019 at 10:12 AM.

Verified Companion Companion MeetJadeRose's Avatar
    Glad you had fun! Hehe I will also say though as a sidenote I don’t provide this anymore as a service but I will still receive it!
    Austin’s Voluptuous CW Unicorn💋
    Former Award Winning/AVN Nominated BBW Performer

Twitter.com/itsjaderose
    512-200-8939

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nothing like tongue fucking a balloon knot, as the smell of Jasmine wafts thru the room while the theme song to "Shaft" plays silently in my head.
    You daaaaam right!

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar
    I'm a certified public butt munch, but it wasn't always my thing. I guess when you get older and already done all the vanilla stuff, you start to go for the last taboo. It just feels so naughty and depraved, and if the gal is sitting on my face, there can be a little smothering going on, which is also a huge turn-on.

Not so much into receiving, but have once or twice, so I know that it feels nice. I guess that a part of the appeal is imagining that it's a huge turn-on for the gal, and she's probably secretly thinking, damn, I'm getting paid for some guy to give my starfish a tongue bath. Probably most gals would rather have DATY than DATO, but variety is the spice of life after all.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    One day, you're getting some good head, and the person giving it to you starts running the tongue down your taint...and it feels really good. Then, it happens...the tongue is now licking your asshole. You don't realize how sensitive...and pleasurable it is to get that sort of attention in such an intimate place. Your sex life is now better for allowing this activity...but then some women start to use their fingers on your taint and graze your hole. A few of them even start to press their fingertip in. Do you stop this...or let it happen and see how you feel?

"She knows her way around my cock well, but this is weird."
    "Does this make me gay?"
    "Am I clean down there?"
    ...turns into...
    "How do I get more women to pleasure me this way?"

You are getting older, and your refractory period is getting longer...you still like sex, but how it "plays out" is changing. You feel okay about how things have evolved for you. You even start sharing your experiences with others on the internet. Then, your heart is ripped out of your chest...

I am here for discussion only, not solicitation of any services.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'm a fan of both although but I'm selective so it's more of a in the moment kind of thing instead of something I look for in every session.

Verified Companion Companion janaebade's Avatar
    I like to give and receive... i have this weird oral fetish where i love to lick and kiss and suck .. things lol... if the guy is clean and open minded.. i truly don't mind it...

I prefer to give than receive. I love the visual of it, low-hanging fruit and all. And the submissiveness of the man in FDAU. It's a huge turn-on.

When I give my gent a Rusty Trombone, especially if he's never had one, he's amazed at how EFFECTIVE it is!

If you've never tried it as a client, find a lady who will do it! It's a game changer!

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    I don't mind receiving, and I'm not against it in theory, but I have seen too many damned dirty wadded up pieces of TP in bum cracks during FBSM to offer this service lol.

Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Valentina Voluptua View Post
    I don't mind receiving, and I'm not against it in theory, but I have seen too many damned dirty wadded up pieces of TP in bum cracks during FBSM to offer this service lol.

Omg but it is so true!!
    🤮🤮🤮🤮

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    I wasn't really into it, until a hobbyist here changed my mind!! I definitely enjoy it now, don't think I'd be up for giving.
    Availability: Just ask
    P411: P315407
    Check out my Twitter. Yes I'm real!@NNaomiTX
    Link to my reviews is provided by request. Thanks!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast