Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Screening

Screening

What actually happens during "screening process"?

There has to be a better way for maybe a provider to put something on your profile that you are good to go. Like a gold star lol

I Remember the good Ole days of TER, a provider could "whitelist" on your profile so other girls knew you were vetted and a safe date.

But I have been very frustrated when you have the urge to see a provider or a slim opening and then some make you wait a long time to get verified.

If I want to schedule sex, I'll just stay home with my wife.

Trust me, I am all about providers feeling and being safe throughout all this, I want to be safe too but there just has to be a quicker process because by the time. Someone gets back to you, the urge and desire is gone or you have booked with someone else.

Am I missing an important step here for instant verficiation?

I guess since I have hobbied in Miami and New York City it is much easier to get an appointment relatively easy and quickly.

Open to hearing simple and SHORT solutions to make this a smoother process.
    Last edited by AustinMack59; 11-14-2019 at 02:37 PM.

noxious pest controls applied
    Yeah maybe p411 instacart and uber could have a venture called **** on the go??

Verified Hobbyist BCD Daniel Larusso's Avatar
    That sucks Mack. I've only had one provider here ask me for references on this site in the last several years. Luckily my reference got back to her within 10 minutes. I also have P411 which obviously works great when the provider has it too.
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    P411 is the quickest way to get a date with me. You have to have at least 5 okays, 3 month max from most recent visit.
    Availability: Just ask
    P411: P315407
    Check out my Twitter. Yes I'm real!@NNaomiTX
    Link to my reviews is provided by request. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyNaomi View Post
    P411 is the quickest way to get a date with me. You have to have at least 5 okays, 3 month max from most recent visit.
    FIVE references??? That's a lot of leg work

Quote Originally Posted by AustinMack59 View Post
    FIVE references??? That's a lot of leg work
    5 okays isn't a lot. Most people who have p411 have been on there for years. So they usually have it. If you have less okays, but they're from well known providers. I'll reach out to confirm. I do my leg work too!

I have a question Naomi. Why do they have to be recent OK's? I'm not trying be an ass just really wondering. What if my most recent OK is from 6 months ago?
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Larusso View Post
    I have a question Naomi. Why do they have to be recent OK's? I'm not trying be an ass just really wondering. What if my most recent OK is from 6 months ago?
    No worries, I don't mind explaining! Honestly, because a lot can happen in 6 months. Personally if I see ok's that far back, I do extra research and ask for references. I haven't experienced this, but I've seen here on the boards that guys will be great at first. I don't know what happens, if they become jaded or it's personal issues, but some change. I want to know that you're still safe. But then the 3 months thing is still based on discretion. If you've seen a well known provider that I know, how you approach me, those are all deciding factors. So in those cases, I make exceptions.

I don't want to come off as a bitch either, but my life is very important to me. So I'd rather be safe and make less.

Thanks for that insight sweetie.
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Take it as a red flag. I saw a promising lady on tryst.link, know that tryst screens providers heavily before they can advertise, so I reached out to the provider and asked if she wanted to view my P411 profile (25 okays going back over a decade). She said not interested, just give her three recent references. She could have had all of that plus their phone numbers, emails, and web sites with a P411 profile view.

I passed on the provider.

I have a much easier time being screened in the major cities both inside and outside the US than I do here in my own backyard.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    I love p411 it makes things quick and painless. I like to see some sort of recent okay activity but nothing crazy a few recent okays in the last 6 months works if they are well known. A reference or two from a well know lady works to.

p411 also works for providers that aren't members, you can send them access to your profile via email and they can see all your ok's there

I completely agree, if I see a reputable lady that I know, then I'm more willing to accept later okay.. being friends and being around a lot of really great providers I know the similar screening methods we all have. So if she gives you an okay within the last four to five months I'm going to say yes. But if say for example you are just visiting then yes the last okay needs to be within three months.

And let me clarify, just the last okay. I don't need every okay to be recent, that's insane to ask for lol

Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    I love p411 it makes things quick and painless. I like to see some sort of recent okay activity but nothing crazy a few recent okays in the last 6 months works if they are well known. A reference or two from a well know lady works to.

noxious pest controls applied
    Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    Spot on. I have found that a vouch/ok from a well known local provider is the best. Just in my experience.

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    P411 is the fastest way to book me here in San Antonio for sure. Been there for years and it makes it so much easier. References that actually answer and quickly if possible, help tremendously as well. Kisses 💋

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast