Thread: Screening

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Screening

What actually happens during "screening process"?

There has to be a better way for maybe a provider to put something on your profile that you are good to go. Like a gold star lol

I Remember the good Ole days of TER, a provider could "whitelist" on your profile so other girls knew you were vetted and a safe date.

But I have been very frustrated when you have the urge to see a provider or a slim opening and then some make you wait a long time to get verified.

If I want to schedule sex, I'll just stay home with my wife.

Trust me, I am all about providers feeling and being safe throughout all this, I want to be safe too but there just has to be a quicker process because by the time. Someone gets back to you, the urge and desire is gone or you have booked with someone else.

Am I missing an important step here for instant verficiation?

I guess since I have hobbied in Miami and New York City it is much easier to get an appointment relatively easy and quickly.

Open to hearing simple and SHORT solutions to make this a smoother process.
    Last edited by AustinMack59; 11-14-2019 at 02:37 PM.

noxious pest controls applied
    Yeah maybe p411 instacart and uber could have a venture called **** on the go??

Verified Hobbyist BCD Daniel Larusso's Avatar
    That sucks Mack. I've only had one provider here ask me for references on this site in the last several years. Luckily my reference got back to her within 10 minutes. I also have P411 which obviously works great when the provider has it too.
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    P411 is the quickest way to get a date with me. You have to have at least 5 okays, 3 month max from most recent visit.
    Availability: Just ask
    P411: P315407
    Check out my Twitter. Yes I'm real!@NNaomiTX
    Link to my reviews is provided by request. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyNaomi View Post
    P411 is the quickest way to get a date with me. You have to have at least 5 okays, 3 month max from most recent visit.
    FIVE references??? That's a lot of leg work

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinMack59 View Post
    FIVE references??? That's a lot of leg work
    5 okays isn't a lot. Most people who have p411 have been on there for years. So they usually have it. If you have less okays, but they're from well known providers. I'll reach out to confirm. I do my leg work too!
    Availability: Just ask
    P411: P315407
    Check out my Twitter. Yes I'm real!@NNaomiTX
    Link to my reviews is provided by request. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Larusso View Post
    That sucks Mack. I've only had one provider here ask me for references on this site in the last several years. Luckily my reference got back to her within 10 minutes. I also have P411 which obviously works great when the provider has it too.
    Same here. It depends on your community standing, visibility, notoriety, and largely how you deal with people and introduce yourself. I can barely remember a time someone asked for references. Literally only 1-2 I can remember. I virtually never dealt with references requests just as Daniel mentioned too. I never used P411 either.

It has a ton to do with being charming, making a person feel at ease, being likeable, disarming their natural personal space barrier & BS detector, etc... Not unlike our very goal during a job interview (contrary to popular belief interviews are rarely about credentials or qualifications and more about connecting with people & common ideas). It's a whole lot about how you approach someone regardless of the communication medium.
    -MG

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    P411 is the fastest way to book me here in San Antonio for sure. Been there for years and it makes it so much easier. References that actually answer and quickly if possible, help tremendously as well. Kisses 💋

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    I remember the good ole ASPD days 2001-2008, I would just called them up and they answered or called me back. I had no reviews, hardly any postings back then. We chatted, I was never told no. Providers always told me, 'we can tell if you a freak the first few minutes on the phone'. I never had a problem.

Verified Hobbyist BCD GneissGuy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonisman View Post
    Providers always told me, 'we can tell if you a freak the first few minutes on the phone'. I never had a problem.
    LOL, now, most of them won't do anything other than text. A large percentage of the crazies can't hide it in person, or even on the phone.

Of course, some of them CAN hide it.
    Be Gneiss Gnow...