❤️ I now provide a hot shower and dental hygiene before every appointment!! I require you to be clean before every session so that I can provide you with excellent service
☺️☺️

❣️📍 Located in Mesquite Texas ❤️
I-30 ❤️ Private Apartment

❤️I am a lovely Ebony Goddess who enjoys pampering and pleasing!

Hello Classy Gentlemen,

If you are a man that enjoys the company of a woman that is intelligent and beautiful please accept my invitation and prepare yourself for an exciting satisfying experience with a beautiful, classy and down to earth young lady.

I cater to respectful high class gentlemen who enjoy absolute pleasure and relaxation. I am always attentive to your wants, needs and desires and receive great satisfaction in giving you complete pleasure. I am very exxxperienced & savvy in the art of roleplay, sensual domination & most fetishes. Please don't hesitate to inquire regarding any of your unique interests

My desire is to become totally immersed with you in a leisurely and carefree escape. As a passionate caring beauty that radiates femininity, you'll be captivated by my sensuality and charismatic personality.

If I have intrigued you, which I certainly hope that I have, please take a few moments to private message me for further details about requesting to meet & share some quality time getting to know one another. Until we meet.....

Affectionately Yours,
Misty, Your Ebony Goddess
Please pm me first for verification or Text me (504)564-7894. Please include Handle ❤️