Thread: DarlingDesiree: Creole Diaries: Darling Desiree: Naughty school girl

Verified Hobbyist BCD zeke_stevens's Avatar

DarlingDesiree: Creole Diaries: Darling Desiree: Naughty school girl

Companion's Handle: DarlingDesiree
    Date of Visit: 8/22/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: She will provide
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....DarlingDesiree
    City, State: Dallas, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: bbbj, daty, some dt, mish, cowgirl, doggie, role play, nipple play, spanking, cfs, msog
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: 250 RS
    Approximate age of Companion: 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Black shoulder length
    Smoking Status: non smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Mixed
    Companion Description: Fiery as described. Petite, sexy juicy ass, natural breasts with excitable eraser nipples (pierced)
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeds
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    THIS IS A FANTASY!!!!!!!

I met Desiree when she initially made her appearance on the Dallas scene and when I saw her ad pop up in the WW, I had to go meet her again. My previous experience with her was excellent in all aspects.

Sent her a text and soon I was on my way to meet her. I had asked her if she had any costumes during her last visit and she didnt. This time, she told me she had a treat for me...and boy, was it a treat.. As always her TCB is top notch.

Reached her 4 star incall near Addison and she opened the door with that dazzling smile in a black silky robe, freshly showered and started off with a dfk and jumped onto me. I lifted her up in my arms (she is petite ) and while dfk'ng like long lost lovers, walked over to the bed for a wide range of activities listed.. She slipped off her robe and revealed a sexy school girl outfit which blew my mind and started with the daddy dirty talk.. Boom!!! all engines firing.. Everything happened in no specific order and it was just a natural flow/mix of all activities...

Suited up after all oral assaults and went through various positions till bursting into the rubber. As with my previous meets with Desiree, time just flies and her IOP is off the charts..

ABSOLUTELY YES!!! She visits DFW and I would highly recommend seeing her while she's in town.. An absolute firecracker, pleaser and she has a knack for making you feel amazingly comfortable throughout the session.. Not a provider..it feels like a long lost lover..!

and as always, be nice & reap the rewards.

and then I woke up!!!!!!!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD zeke_stevens's Avatar

Mods pls delete: dupe submission. sorry

Mods pls delete: dupe submission. sorry