ell hello there, I’m Jade!

If we haven’t met yet, we surely should! I’ve been around for a while, have over 150 great reviews on Eccie and frequently named as one of Austin’s best CW sessions! I am a former award-winning BBW adult film performer, and can provide you with where to find my videos under a previous alias. I have lost 80 lbs in the past year and a half and most consider me to be curvy, voluptuous, or a petite bbw these days.

....Schedule down below....

Some stats:

Beautiful brown eyes

Freckles

5,3”

175lbs

Brunette

Landing strip down below

I specialize in:

-*World-rocking cock worship (I love a sloow build up, BLS, lots of tongue tricks and eye contact before the main course, true worship)

-GFE OR PSE (take your pick: a wild and energetic ride or slower and super cuddly.. or pick both!)

-Relaxing FBSM (a skilled rub to sooth your nerves followed by an even happier ending... I mean, what’s much better than that?) I am trained in therapeutic massage.

-Role-playing (all kinds but I particularly loove being daddy’s girl!)

-Kinky adventures/public play (I’m very open minded and am into many kinks, as well as discreet public adventures! no worries of judgement here!)

Rates:
Cock worship; QV $140. $160/hh. $260/hr. $340/90 min. $440/2hours
CBJ; $130/hh. $240/hr.
Full GFE; $180/hh. $280/hr. $360/90 min. $460/2hours
Therapeutic Massage only: $80/hh. $140/hr.
Inquire about longer rates and doubles rates.

Optional MSOG & Massage included in all sessions! :)

Screening:

-The more unto you provide me upon contact, the easier the process will be! Please provide a handle or any references as well as requested appt and time, text will receive quickest reply. Alternative screening is available for newbies, being new to the state I am more flexible with screening This summer but do need some form of verification for my safety only. Thank you so much for your cooperation.

Schedule:
Today 5-7
Sat: 9a-11a
Sun: open after 12
Mon: open all day
Tues: open after 2p
Wed: 1230-330 & 9-11
Thurs: all day until 6p
Fri: 9a-3p
Sat: leaving out of town again for a few weeks!

Text preferred: 512-686-7046