Appointment Type: Incall
    Provider Category: Independent
    Activities: LT+
    Session Length Scheduled: hr
    Fee: 1.4
    Total Paid: 1.4
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: See picture in Ad, don't know what you call it for colour, but to shoulders
    Race: Caucasian
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
    Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
    Where did you hear about this provider? CL
    Provider`s Body: Nice, tall, with ink.

What was the Provider's Attitude like? Laid back and engaging.
    Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes.

Sorry for the delay on the review.
    But felt the need to visit Cat again. Especially since it was cold, windy and alot of rain. These are not conducive to the feeling of my back. Being caught taking care of calls at work and being around town, I was able to find a break and text/call her to see if she was working since I don't have internet access when i'm working.

She answered shortly with an enthusiastic (sp) YES. (I found out later that she didn't place an ad that day so Idk if that affects the price of session and didn't want to affect session by asking such fiscal questions during session.) I get a time and directions setup for appointment. Get to the incall and am satisfied with the location. Her last one made me a bit leery since it was very residential. The new one was more comfortable for me. Except for the property management doing maintenance on the building when I arrived, everything went smooth upon greeting her.

A nice hug at the door and a walk to the table while clothes come off and we're at it for the session.
    Biggest reason for seeing Cat is that I wanted to feel the boundaries out for her sessions.
    Unless you get a well reviewed Provider, you can never be sure with one session and the old ymmv is an issue.
    Seeing that she already knew me, was more comfortable to enquire.
    But she orients me on the table and gets to work with the hands on the body while wearing a thong.
    She does a very decent job of massaging and I like talking with her.

Keep up the conversation while the flip occurs and she gets to the boys faster than my last session.
    Also gets a bit more closer to me than the last time (gets on the table with me as opposed to standing the whole session previously.) This is feeling like it can be a good foreboding. But we keep up the banter and I admire the view since she is very pleasing to the eye and I was noticing some new ink work that was being done on her. So I ask her if I can cum on her tits and she says she doesn't do that. After that response, I get the feeling that things won't change much from the last sessions events.

So, I just merrily let things go the way they will. And I think to myself that this girl could get some serious business if she would just up the performance just a little bit. I would be VERY satisfied if she would do bbbj and dream about it during the session. But further discoursing with her I feel that being a Provider is not the thing for her. So, she probably has her knitch (sp) safely set up for herself. And from what she tells me, her mother and her friend that do this all toe the same line as she does in her services. And since this is where she is comfortable at, her service is good at that level.

I finally get relieved and get dressed. We still talk a bit about things of mutual interest and I take the initative to leave (she doesn't try to rush me out but I take note of the text she is getting.) And with an embrace I once again take my leave out of her warm, relaxing place into the cold environs wondering about if i'll visit again.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Retired Administrator
    Enjoyed the read.