Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: BODYRUB,BW, PW, DATY,FIV,BBBJ,HJ,RUSSIAN,CFS,Great conversation
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
Donation: 300
Approximate age of Companion: 27
Hair Color and Length: black, shoulder length
Smoking Status: no
Ethnic/Racial background: Afican Americsn
Companion Description: Petite with wonderful breasts and ass, not a soinner nut not a Bbw either
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? absolutely
Would You Recommend this Companion?? absolutely

Public comments:
Upon first contact this beautiful ladies communication skills were impeccable, and after a couple of brief messages to supply the necessary information for screening we were all set to spend an amazing evening together.

This young lady is new to this business, but she definitely knows what she is doing and is a wonderful person to spend some time with.

I am not going to throw out a bunch of acronyms because that information will stay between her and I. However I will let you in on a little secret, if you are polite and courteous and treat her like the lady that she is when you contact her and give her the necessary information for screening, then you are in for one hell of a treat. She may be petite in stature but her voluptuous curves are truly amazing to explore....

I am so glad I was able to meet this beautiful young lady while she was in town and hope to see her again.....the only other thing I can say is if you don't get to see her while she is in town, then you are truly missing out on meeting a beautiful down to earth woman.