You read that shit?
    Smh
    I LOVE Ufor the honesty

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingaling View Post
    You read that shit?
    Smh
    LOL,
    Over the years I've found cat memes to be worth a couple thousand words at times.
    boardman ~ Often imitated, never duplicated.
    Part time hobbyist.
    A good session includes these essentials: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, FIV, MPCFS and Enthusiasm.
    Enhancers: DATO,TUMA, FIA, Toys, CIM, dirty talk. I'm open to role play or hearing anything you'd like to try.
    I'm not going to ask for greek. If you want it then we can give it a try. MSOG is not expected unless it is an extended session(usually doubles).
    P411 is current with 30+ OKs

Retired Companion
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Nascobar21 View Post
    Providers:

Do you at some point become complacent in the level of service you provide to your regular or repeated clients? No

How important is it to keep clients coming back? This is the back bone to my business. I think any good business adheres to "the repeat customer is the best customer"
    Is your performance impacted by if the donation is given before or after the encounter? No

Even if you see clients of all age and race, are they treated differently in the level of service provided or scheduled priority compared to others? Even if they are regulars themselves or new.No. However, my regulars will get more because they are a known entity.

Are you receptive to feedback or take criticism even if the client did not enjoy the experience (accountability) ? Yes. When I first started I asked "were you satisfied with your experience with me? Again - any good business will ask for feedback. Never take it personally. And,most importantly learn from it.

When your body is tired or potential burnout, do you give yourself the courtesy to take a break or do you continue to see clients (performance impact)? Why yes I do. As a matter of fact, I'm on break now. But instead of giving my body a rest I decided to buy a house in San Antonio and moved...in August...in the heat.....moving trucks breaking down on IH 35 ......I'm actually going to give myself a break after the break. Hopefully I don't have to give myself another break after the break that should of been the break in the first place. Oh dear, I don't need anymore coffee!!

Are you customer friendly or donation driven? Again, customer driven. Having been in the corporate world for years - this is the name of the game.

Clients:

If you are a repeat client, do you notice a change in the providers behavior or performance? Even if your donation given is always consistent.

How much influence do a Yes or No review steer your decision in seeing a provider? Even if you seen her before

Do you fear backlash from providers when you write an honest “NO” review?

Have you ever been sabotaged when using a provider as a reference all because they want you to keep coming to them?

Do you think certain race or age group are given better treatment even if the donation rate is the same?

Do you exaggerate your reviews or experience just to be a Whiteknight or get special treatment?

Do you provide your donation before or after encounter? Do you think the scenario play out differently?

Do you sometimes feel finessed by agreed or advertised rate and service by getting less than expected?

Verified Hobbyist BCD RunTheCourse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    I was just playing with you and flexing my logophile muscles. No biggie. I know what you meant. I shouldn't have done it.
    In any case, your reply is well respected by me, and you earned yourself an online pal.
    No Sir, actually you should have said it because, in this context, we are debating/ sharing info. From reading some of your stuff I have a feel for the place from which you are coming and it's certainly not from a place of hate/ exclusion/ bullying. Imma lover not a fighter and consider myself a "god" which is the very definition of love. I jokingly claimed poetic license because I was actually tapping out because you exposed the fallacy in my argument good job....that's the learning piece of this pie. As I meander my way through this malaise, even the slowest of soldiers begin to look for the land as the warning shots have been heeded Speaking of oxymorons, I'm certainly not going to engage uncivilly online when all I'm really here to do is have good conversation and GREAT sex...fruits from those trees can only be poisonous.
    Listen brother, when I'm having sex with these women and that magical moment happens, IMO, that is one of the highest expressions of man when it come from the right place...I think that's why God still blesses Rahab. I just don't see how one can hate here when companionship is the essence of La Cosa Nostra
    Cheers bro and virtually "Have a Drink on Me"- AC | DC
    BFE, Aspiring Stay At Home Hobbyist, Initiator Of Pleasurable Stimuli
    NOTE: Acrobatics depicted from this Avatar are fictitious scrolls and all acts described are strictly imaginative works of art solely for the purposes of enterTRAINment

Quote Originally Posted by RunTheCourse View Post
    when I'm having sex with these women and that magical moment happens, IMO, that is one of the highest expressions of man when it come from the right place...
    you talking naughty logic & I'm getting a tingling sensation. Omg, he is sarcastic !! ❤ heart is racing

Verified Hobbyist BCD RunTheCourse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    I'll translate for those who think it's Twitter, or those who are "encumbered". Haha. See? Had you been capable of reading/skimming the thread you'd get the irony.
    Translation for "the other people":

"Uhhh... I sry I post, I defend 4 sum1 bcoz sum1 I thinking friend not really friend, shes BSC to be true, u seem nice guy, intellected, like ur comments 2, commend ur inside head thinking & for no b mean posting. RTC = gud guy. Is A+ of human beings. Respect.
    Since u ask me RTC, portmanteau = oops look online no more letters allow. My sorry to u & Nas. Cheerz."

Better?
    I used commas everywhere instead of the typical ellipsis b/c thats too many characters. If any don't know what an ellipsis is pls Google, too many characters to add. Skip it if you don't want to read it or can't read fast enough or don't know how to use critical skimming skills. Don't take your own time to comment that you wouldn't have read it. Or ridicule someone b/c he did read it. Kidding me? So basically you're saying that either you are too slow to read it OR you are so self centered that only your opinion of what's a worthy read matters? Not something I'd want to promote :/
    Whooooah.....damn bro u got suma dat n u? ... That's some Axl Rose shit right there, welcome to the jungle!
    BFE, Aspiring Stay At Home Hobbyist, Initiator Of Pleasurable Stimuli
    NOTE: Acrobatics depicted from this Avatar are fictitious scrolls and all acts described are strictly imaginative works of art solely for the purposes of enterTRAINment

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8