Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Hobby Questions to All!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nascobar21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    Phoenix is a lady and you don't tell her to,
    FUCK OFF
    Excuse me? She came at me first, who are you?
    African American Client
    Preferred Activities: Bbbj, CIM, CFS, MSOG
    Dislikes: Poor TCB, Upselling, Mediocre service
    Eccie Handle: Nascobar21
    No BBW, Open to any race

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post

mmm hmm

many are ignorant about the etymology for niggardly, and I just wanted to watch OP pull the race card again :P

then, that survey was biased as hell due to the way it was administered...

the results are going to be hella inaccurate via bias from social desirability since we all know the
    prejudice providers aren't going to openly voice how they really feel due to others perceiving them
    as racist.... so, they'll lie, of course

ultimately, OP's bias & hostility completely delegitimizes that entire crusty survey

!!

LOL I am not worried about angry black syndrome man

!!

You must think I’m ignorant to the meaning of that word, I took no offense to it. Again, these were fair questions I thought ask the board. You created drama here coming at me. Respectfully, you could have kept those crusty comments to yourself!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fallout4 View Post
    Math Guy racial inequality is still a thing in USA. And if we just leave it alone it’s not going to get any better. I just read that a pregnant black women is 3-4 times more likely to die in childbirth than a white women. I remember reading banks charging minorities higher interest rates than whites all else being equal. Or all the “white privilege” I see around the corporate office. Don’t even start with the police treatment side of things.

Yes things have gotten much better and I hope they will continue in that direction. but lately with the current president things seem like theirs going in the opposite direction. But if we remain silent things aren’t magically going to get better.

Well said and thank you!
    Last edited by Nascobar21; 08-25-2019 at 08:47 AM.
    African American Client
    No BBW, Open to any race

Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    Just to point it out so no one gets offended unnecessarily, when Phoenixx said, "niggardly", that just means miserly, stingy, not generous (time or money). It's not at all a racial slur or epithet.

The race thing shouldn't have been asked. It does seem now like that was the OP's real concern and he simply hid it inside a batch of questions to appear less partial; certainly seems to be the hot button.

IJS. Seems so. I dunno
    I can respect your politically correct responses, but don’t make assumptions about the premise of these questions. Take it for what it is, either you can answer them or not. But if all you took was “Race” from the questions asked, sorry that will always play a factor in this hobby and real world. It can’t be ignored!
    African American Client
    No BBW, Open to any race

please don't close his thread,
    we have aired our indifferences and promise to be civil for the remaining of this thread.
    A pissing contest resolves nothing.
    You are the main problem of this thread going south! We all know you don’t like Shine but throwing his name into it and saying that you have “Flashbacks” of him asking similar questions is irrelevant to me. I respectfully told you fall back, you never gave your opinion like others by answering the questions. If you read my original post, it’s only 1 question asked about race to the clients. Noticed I stated “Age & Race”. You made it more about Race when you referenced Shine being black and a Haggler, of course I took offense to that. The way you feel about him or you being prejudice for Hagglers, has nothing to do with me. You want to be messy but then play innocent when I respond or defend myself.

So please don’t try to act like you are being civil!
    Last edited by Nascobar21; 08-25-2019 at 09:46 AM.
    African American Client
    No BBW, Open to any race

You keep addressing me and I will politely answer weather you agree or disagree as Fancy logically put it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nascobar21 View Post
    Even if you see clients of all age and race, are they treated differently in the level of service provided or scheduled priority

Do you think certain race or age group are given better treatment even if the donation rate is the same?
    I answered one question from your list and didn't feel the need to respond to several that were actual facts masked as questions, a minor comment was made about the questions reminded me of Shine. The action of a flashback memory is NOT a person comparison. You walk into a store and they have sales person spraying cologne in the air & it triggers a memory that is a lasting impression. Don't know the person, it was the ACTION.
    You display argumental tangents of emotions towards everyone's answers but you can't accept the returned criticism. You can argue till hell freezes over and I didn't compare you to Shine. He has admitted to haggling in writing and that wasn't an assumption or a remark directed at African Americans, that was an actual FACT.
    He told me he was black, actual FACT !!!!
    You brought up the word, RACE.....
    not me.

I was civil and gave my opinion to one question that did remind me of someone and you took it the wrong way.

I Followed in line with your criticism of answers and that's not good enough either but that was the example you set into motion.
    I WILL ANSWER every time you come for me, ignoring someone is rude

Gentle Hugs

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    this went south..............

time to end it.......................
    Agreed 100% Bro.

+1 Slayer

I have flashbacks of shine asking these questions
    Again, this comment was irrelevant. There’s no need to name drop someone else. You didn’t give your opinion of these questions asked. But you want to keep dancing. Time is on your side I see.
    African American Client
    No BBW, Open to any race

You keep addressing me and I will politely answer weather you agree or disagree as Fancy logically put it.
    I answered one question from your list and didn't feel the need to respond to several that were actual facts masked as questions, a minor comment was made about the questions reminded me of Shine. The action of a flashback memory is NOT a person comparison. You walk into a store and they have sales person spraying cologne in the air & it triggers a memory that is a lasting impression. Don't know the person, it was the ACTION.
    You display argumental tangents of emotions towards everyone's answers but you can't accept the returned criticism. You can argue till hell freezes over and I didn't compare you to Shine. He has admitted to haggling in writing and that wasn't an assumption or a remark directed at African Americans, that was an actual FACT.
    He told me he was black, actual FACT !!!!
    You brought up the word, RACE.....
    not me.

I was civil and gave my opinion to one question that did remind me of someone and you took it the wrong way.

I Followed in line with your criticism of answers and that's not good enough either but that was the example you set into motion.
    I WILL ANSWER every time you come for me, ignoring someone is rude

Gentle Hugs
    Look at you trying to change the narrative. I didn’t start this thread to be criticized for the questions I asked, it was simply to get responses. You initial comment was irrelevant. Not only I was criticized by that other Lady but she stereotype and label me as “Angry Back Man”, of course you co-sign. And don’t try to label me as emotional, I’m not lol and you don’t know me.
    African American Client
    No BBW, Open to any race

Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post

Mutual respect of other opinions is highly encouraged here, even if one doesn't agree with them.
    Intelligent Kryptonite

Criticism/criticize

He has time to edit his comment about criticizing a person's answer but the evidence redeems unaltered
    Last edited by Universal; 08-25-2019 at 03:06 PM.

Lmao Such a smart ass. GOD!
    African American Client
    No BBW, Open to any race

Lmao Such a smart ass. GOD!
    Better to be a SMART A$$ than a dumb ass that has no college education.
    I like your spunk . Wink

Hmm
    African American Client
    No BBW, Open to any race

Hmm
    I can see you like debates and that's what smart people do, they don't just take things at face value.
    You didn't misunderstand my compliment.
    Debates are for challenging information with an open mind and I love people with determination for their educational beliefs. You have my attention because it's a worthy cause. If I didn't care my a$$ would have left you a long time ago.

I can see you like debates and that's what smart people do, they don't just take things at face value.
    You didn't misunderstand my compliment.
    Debates are for challenging information with an open mind and I love people with determination for their educational beliefs. You have my attention because it's a worthy cause. If I didn't care my a$$ would have left you a long time ago.
    My comprehension is on point, doesn’t take much for me to interpret a compliment. We good!
    African American Client
    No BBW, Open to any race

We good!
    Gentle Hugs
    Peace offering, I buy you a meal the next time I'm in the Houston area.
    We will debate on any topic you like and I get turned on by intelligent conversation. Deal?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast