Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Hobby Questions to All!

Don't turn it into a race thread. Not that shit again. Jesus. Already enough of that goddamn bullshit on TV every fucking day. Blah blah blah race issues etc.... It's like people want to rewind 30yrs and erase the ENORMOUS progress we made as a WHOLE, integrated, and completely color blind society, finally, fucking FINALLY, getting at least very close to abolishing the entire idea of seeing things through different colored lenses.

Oh, and let's be fair, Universal did not say anything about being prejudice toward any race. Not at all. She didn't do that in the slightest sense.

All the damn racial nonsense, whether here, or that is plastered all over media lately is absurd. I swear, it's like people are just trying to bring back racial tensions. Just leave that shit alone. A black man can become President of the United States (a very beloved and highly successful president btw). A black man, or woman, can become a mega millionaire, or billionaire (Michael Jordan or Tiger or Oprah, among others). A black man or woman can become a massive famous A-list Hollywood star or academy award winner (Halle Barry, Denzel, ad infinitum). A black man or woman can become a music mogul, or even parlay it into a business mogul billionaire empire (Jay Z, Beyonce, Curtis Jackson, Michael Jackson, Dr Dre, Ice Cube, etc etc). And this is all the same for any race. We are Americans. All of us. We all have the same opportunities to succeed or fail. Yes, some are born into poverty, some with silver spoons, some in between. However, all of those things come in a rainbow of colors too. SMH.

It's pathetic to watch all this nonsense about how there are such massive racial tensions and inequity simply b/c our current president is a complete ass hat clown whom is embarrassing to listen to as he speaks with a vocabulary far less advanced than my 12yr old son. Not to mention our President's penchant for repeating simple adjectives nonsensically ("great great", "beautiful beautiful", "wonderful wonderful...just wonderful").
    -MG

Retired Companion

Alien ummm... angry black man syndrome?

Quote Originally Posted by Nascobar21 View Post
    I doubt any provider would admit, but I think age and race determines how they approach clients.

ya, biased surveys likes yours are mostly inaccurate... no surprise

I honestly feel that “SOME” providers of the same race as me provides better service to men of other race because they are perceived to be more superior than my kind. Lol I read reviews and I’m like “Damm, she didn’t go beyond for me and I paid the same rate”.

"SOME" providers go beyond for clients who aren't primarily focused on me, me, me!

"Why are they going beyond & above for them and not me?"

"Why do they provide a better service for them and not me?"

"Why are they taking me for granted?"

What a lot of clients don’t realize, we have to consider the clients RACE and AGE on the No reviews. For example, A White client may get a better experience writing a Yes review, but that could be different for clients of other race.

you want providers to stop using race to judge clients, but then you're using
    race yourself to judge the validity of reviews... lolwut

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    I did respectfully answer Sir, your questions about RACE reminded me of Shine & he did indeed tell me he was, Black and wanted to see me as a client. I declined !!! He is a well known haggler. I am prejudice against Hagglers.

OP is too hostile to understand that no provider wants to deal with niggardly clients of any race, so he pulls the race
    card out of aggression ugh

Obviously you stereotype black men as Hagglers.

obviously, you have angry black man syndrome

o.o

He is asking questions but really doesn't want to HEAR the opinions of others, WTF

Last edited by Universal; 08-24-2019 at 10:36 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nascobar21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post

ya, biased surveys likes yours are mostly inaccurate... no surprise

"SOME" providers go beyond for clients who aren't primarily focused on me, me, me!

"Why are they going beyond & above for them and not me?"

"Why do they provide a better service for them and not me?"

"Why are they taking me for granted?"

you want providers to stop using race to judge clients, but then you're using
    race yourself to judge the validity of reviews... lolwut

OP is too hostile to understand that no provider wants to deal with niggardly clients of any race, so he pulls the race
    card out of aggression ugh

obviously, you have angry black man syndrome

o.o

First of all, who said I was angry? The intent of this thread was to get opinionated answers from the questions asked. Second, Instead of you trying to bash me, you are more than welcome to answer the questions like others or you can fuck off “Says the Angry Black man” lmao.
    African American Client
    Preferred Activities: Bbbj, CIM, CFS, MSOG
    Dislikes: Poor TCB, Upselling, Mediocre service
    Eccie Handle: Nascobar21
    No BBW, Open to any race

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nascobar21's Avatar
    He is asking questions but really doesn't want to HEAR the opinions of others, WTF

You never gave opinion by answering the questions, instead you made an irrelevant comment trying to compare me to a Black client who is known to you as an Haggler. You don’t know me, and that was an indirect insult. So WTF
    African American Client
    Preferred Activities: Bbbj, CIM, CFS, MSOG
    Dislikes: Poor TCB, Upselling, Mediocre service
    Eccie Handle: Nascobar21
    No BBW, Open to any race

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by universal View Post
    he is asking questions but really doesn't want to hear the opinions of others, wtf

exactly

!!

you can fuck off
    Phoenix is a lady and you don't tell her to,
    FUCK OFF

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    this went south..............

time to end it.......................

please don't close his thread,
    we have aired our indifferences and promise to be civil for the remaining of this thread.
    A pissing contest resolves nothing.

Just to point it out so no one gets offended unnecessarily, when Phoenixx said, "niggardly", that just means miserly, stingy, not generous (time or money). It's not at all a racial slur or epithet.

The race thing shouldn't have been asked. It does seem now like that was the OP's real concern and he simply hid it inside a batch of questions to appear less partial; certainly seems to be the hot button.

IJS. Seems so. I dunno
    -MG

Retired Companion

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    Just to point it out so no one gets offended unnecessarily, when Phoenixx said, "niggardly", that just means miserly, stingy, not generous (time or money). It's not at all a racial slur or epithet.

The race thing shouldn't have been asked. It does seem now like that was the OP's real concern and he simply hid it inside a batch of questions to appear less partial; certainly seems to be the hot button.

IJS. Seems so. I dunno

mmm hmm

many are ignorant about the etymology for niggardly, and I just wanted to watch OP pull the race card again :P

then, that survey was biased as hell due to the way it was administered...

the results are going to be hella inaccurate via bias from social desirability since we all know the
    prejudice providers aren't going to openly voice how they really feel due to others perceiving them
    as racist.... so, they'll lie, of course

ultimately, OP's bias & hostility completely delegitimizes that entire crusty survey

!!

Phoenix is a lady and you don't tell her to,
    FUCK OFF

LOL I am not worried about angry black syndrome man

!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Math Guy racial inequality is still a thing in USA. And if we just leave it alone it’s not going to get any better. I just read that a pregnant black women is 3-4 times more likely to die in childbirth than a white women. I remember reading banks charging minorities higher interest rates than whites all else being equal. Or all the “white privilege” I see around the corporate office. Don’t even start with the police treatment side of things.

Yes things have gotten much better and I hope they will continue in that direction. but lately with the current president things seem like theirs going in the opposite direction. But if we remain silent things aren’t magically going to get better.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    What U said above. If everybody is civil and plays nice the discussion will continue, but if it deteriorates and disparages any individual or group unnecessarily...

Mutual respect of other opinions is highly encouraged here, even if one doesn't agree with them.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 08-25-2019 at 03:30 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Clients:

If you are a repeat client, do you notice a change in the providers behavior or performance? Even if your donation given is always consistent.
    No I haven’t, most times it gets better.

How much influence do a Yes or No review steer your decision in seeing a provider? Even if you seen her before

Pretty big influence, especially with the rate hikes I’ve become more selective

Do you fear backlash from providers when you write an honest “NO” review?
    I don’t fear the backlash just get annoyed with it now. Dealing with their threats and defending my experience to WK

Have you ever been sabotaged when using a provider as a reference all because they want you to keep coming to them?
    Yes it happens, also have had providers offer me a special to undercut the other provider trying to get my reference verified

Do you think certain race or age group are given better treatment even if the donation rate is the same?
    Yes I know this for certain

Do you exaggerate your reviews or experience just to be a Whiteknight or get special treatment?

No there’s enough of that out there already

Do you provide your donation before or after encounter? Do you think the scenario play out differently?

I pay after the session. The few times I’ve paid upfront at the providers request the session wasn’t enthusiastic and rushed. They got their money what do they care now.

Do you sometimes feel finessed by agreed or advertised rate and service by getting less than expected?

Yes it’s happened once or twice because of lack of reviews or over exaggerated ones.

If you are a repeat client, do you notice a change in the providers behavior or performance? Even if your donation given is always consistent.
    * i try to mantain a consistant rythm each and every time,but the more comfortable i am with you the more activities i may be willing to try (fetishes,kinks,roleplay)*

How much influence do a Yes or No review steer your decision in seeing a provider? Even if you seen her before

*reviews matter to some but not all. it should be mainly used to solidify she is a companion thats safe to see and her selected menu is provided(without upcharge)..i cant read full details but well thats how i would look at it, with a no review i would always check the hobbiests other reviews if he is consistant with handing out no's hes probably overspoiled or just a butt...but i would never threaten or have a wk jump in id simply ask what i couldve done better and offer a makeup meet..

Do you fear backlash from providers when you write an honest “NO” review?
    * thats petty... any real provider would rather know what you didnt think was up to par. we think of them as progress reports so to speak..

Have you ever been sabotaged when using a provider as a reference all because they want you to keep coming to them?
    Yes it happens, girls act like they have gps and why would he go elsewhere.. simple answer this is a hobby!!! look up the websters dic. definition if you dont know... my hobby is magic the gathering but it dont only have a tier 1 angel deck i have others too.. of course their my favorite but everyonce and awhile something dif is a good thing..lol

Do you think certain race or age group are given better treatment even if the donation rate is the same?
    * this i cant tell you about, i dont think its the race but indy and spa and agency catch their own treatments in their own way..i think its more about the way the individual treats one another on a respect level.

(oh amd i answered cause i have seen some ladies on here 1v1 even though i cant review)
    Last edited by lovelyxxxo; 08-25-2019 at 07:45 AM.
    Remember, the effort has to go into the art, not the wave
    Everybody talking 'bout they own their masters
    But if your "art" don't age well, it don't matter
    It's like you own a hundred percent of nothing
    Know your value

☆☆☆☆☆Hosting in upscale private incall in West Houston ☆☆☆☆☆
    Does not entertain/accomodate:bbfs,ff,dt,greek,disrespectful or aggressive gentlemen. ANY ATTEMPT TO DISREGARD WILL RESULT IN FULL FEE DUE AND FORFEITING REMAINING TIME.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED..

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast