Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hobby Questions to All!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nascobar21's Avatar

Hobby Questions to All!

Providers:

Do you at some point become complacent in the level of service you provide to your regular or repeated clients?

How important is it to keep clients coming back?

Is your performance impacted by if the donation is given before or after the encounter?

Even if you see clients of all age and race, are they treated differently in the level of service provided or scheduled priority compared to others? Even if they are regulars themselves or new.

Are you receptive to feedback or take criticism even if the client did not enjoy the experience (accountability) ?

When your body is tired or potential burnout, do you give yourself the courtesy to take a break or do you continue to see clients (performance impact)?

Are you customer friendly or donation driven?

Clients:

If you are a repeat client, do you notice a change in the providers behavior or performance? Even if your donation given is always consistent.

How much influence do a Yes or No review steer your decision in seeing a provider? Even if you seen her before

Do you fear backlash from providers when you write an honest “NO” review?

Have you ever been sabotaged when using a provider as a reference all because they want you to keep coming to them?

Do you think certain race or age group are given better treatment even if the donation rate is the same?

Do you exaggerate your reviews or experience just to be a Whiteknight or get special treatment?

Do you provide your donation before or after encounter? Do you think the scenario play out differently?

Do you sometimes feel finessed by agreed or advertised rate and service by getting less than expected?
    African American Client
    Preferred Activities: Bbbj, CIM, CFS, MSOG
    Dislikes: Poor TCB, Upselling, Mediocre service
    Eccie Handle: Nascobar21
    No BBW, Open to any race

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for asking these questions Nas... I've thought about some of the one's you posted as well. I'll wait for the providers to answer, but with regards to the questions you 'pitched' to the fellas... here's my take.

If you are a repeat client, do you notice a change in the providers behavior or performance? Even if your donation given is always consistent.
    Yes, in many cases it has gotten better because we're more comfortable with each other.
    How much influence do a Yes or No review steer your decision in seeing a provider? Even if you seen her before
    If she's a new provider and has a couple of "no" reviews depending on what happened during the session, in most cases I pass.
    Not really because I typically do my homework beforehand and have not had to write many "no" reviews. In any case, I don't fear any backlash.
    Have you ever been sabotaged when using a provider as a reference all because they want you to keep coming to them?
    I can't confirm, but I'm sure it happens
    Do you think certain race or age group are given better treatment even if the donation rate is the same?
    Not really, I think people are people - they like what they like. Some people you have chemistry with and some people you just don't, which ultimately will be the difference maker between a decent experience and an ATF experience
    Do you exaggerate your reviews or experience just to be a Whiteknight or get special treatment?
    No, I never have

Do you provide your donation before or after encounter? Do you think the scenario play out differently?

Do you sometimes feel finessed by agreed or advertised rate and service by getting less than expected?

Do you at some point become complacent in the level of service you provide to your regular or repeated clients?
    I do not believe so. The more I know about him, the more confident I am in knowing what he enjoys. Also, I am more comfortable trying new things with someone I already know and trust.

Keeping them coming back is of PARAMOUNT importance! When all the boards went down, I was not as effected as several Ladies I know because I have regulars that didn't even realize what had happened. lol

Is your performance impacted by if the donation is given before or after the encounter?
    If we're talking about a Gent I have never met before....ABSOLUTELY. When given up front, I am able to relax and enjoy. Until that is taken care of, I have the thought of getting ripped off distracting me throughout our time together.

Even if you see clients of all age and race, are they treated differently in the level of service provided or scheduled priority compared to others? Even if they are regulars themselves or new.
    NOPE. If I don't think I can give them the same level of service as anyone else, I don't see them.

Are you receptive to feedback or take criticism even if the client did not enjoy the experience (accountability) ?
    YES PLEASE!! I want my clients happy. Even if it means referring them to someone else if I am not able to give them what they need.

When your body is tired or potential burnout, do you give yourself the courtesy to take a break or do you continue to see clients (performance impact)?
    Self care is important in this industry. Sometimes, we don't even realize when we are heading for burn out. We just have our minds on that next bill that needs to be paid or those shoes our kid really needs for gym class this year. So patience and understanding when given the above mentioned feedback is appreciated.

I'm not sure I understand this question. lol

Editing cuz I think I understand....
    This is a business for me. Not a hobby or a "side hustle"
    It's how I make a living and care for my family financially. So money does "drive" me. I am not here (or on any other web platform) to meet guys and fuck for free. I am paid for my time.
    So I am customer friendly right up until they give me reason to believe they have no intention of being a customer (paying for my time).
    Does that make sense?
    Last edited by Krystal_RoseBBW; 08-23-2019 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
    I do not believe so. The more I know about him, the more confident I am in knowing what he enjoys. Also, I am more comfortable trying new things with someone I already know and trust.

Keeping them coming back is of PARAMOUNT importance! When all the boards went down, I was not as effected as several Ladies I know because I have regulars that didn't even realize what had happened. lol

If we're talking about a Gent I have never met before....ABSOLUTELY. When given up front, I am able to relax and enjoy. Until that is taken care of, I have the thought of getting ripped off distracting me throughout our time together.

NOPE. If I don't think I can give them the same level of service as anyone else, I don't see them.

YES PLEASE!! I want my clients happy. Even if it means referring them to someone else if I am not able to give them what they need.

Self care is important in this industry. Sometimes, we don't even realize when we are heading for burn out. We just have our minds on that next bill that needs to be paid or those shoes our kid really needs for gym class this year. So patience and understanding when given the above mentioned feedback is appreciated.

I'm not sure I understand this question. lol

Editing cuz I think I understand....
    This is a business for me. Not a hobby or a "side hustle"
    It's how I make a living and care for my family financially. So money does "drive" me. I am not here (or on any other web platform) to meet guys and fuck for free. I am paid for my time.
    So I am customer friendly right up until they give me reason to believe they have no intention of being a customer (paying for my time).
    Does that make sense?
    Thanks for your input, yes I understand. So for the clients that gives you donation upfront, what action would you take if you failed to deliver service or activity promised? Some clients feel comfortable providing it after to avoid the potential of getting shitty service. Once I give my donation and you take it, you have more leverage to dictate the encounter. I prefer to place the donation where it’s visible for the provider to see but it bothers me if she takes it and put it elsewhere before we start.

Regarding the burnout question, it’s unfortunate that some providers are not honest by telling the NEXT client beforehand that they are tired momentarily to see them but still continue with session because of financial obligations (which I understand). Not enough providers are taking accountability nowadays to offer a makeup session or discount the rate for the lack of service. Can you understand why some prefer to pay after? Makeup session maybe offered but the chances or her going ghost on that is very likely.

Most clients will NOT tell you That you’ve become complacent, they’ll just stop seeing you! Lol, it’s just like seeing a barber. You get that fresh haircut where the barber takes his or her time to cut you right and line you up for the first few visits. Later on they develop poor time management or terrible cuts than before.
    African American Client
    No BBW, Open to any race

Quote Originally Posted by mochamagicman2 View Post
    Thanks for asking these questions Nas... I've thought about some of the one's you posted as well. I'll wait for the providers to answer, but with regards to the questions you 'pitched' to the fellas... here's my take.

Yes, in many cases it has gotten better because we're more comfortable with each other.
    If she's a new provider and has a couple of "no" reviews depending on what happened during the session, in most cases I pass.
    Not really because I typically do my homework beforehand and have not had to write many "no" reviews. In any case, I don't fear any backlash.
    I can't confirm, but I'm sure it happens
    Not really, I think people are people - they like what they like. Some people you have chemistry with and some people you just don't, which ultimately will be the difference maker between a decent experience and an ATF experience
    No, I never have

Thanks for your input. In many cases for me, the provider I see becomes complacent and the level of service diminishes. Nowadays it becomes harder for me to be a regular or repeated client. I’m polite and civil in my encounters but I feel that’s taken for granted at times. Not trying to play the race card but as a Black client, I feel like I have to move cautiously due to the negative stigma we get in this hobby. I proactively tell providers I’m seeing for the first time that I’m black just to see the response reaction I get. I once told a provider of another race that I’m black beforehand and she agreed to see me as long as I “Do right”. I take offense to these kinds of response, I’ll respectfully decline to see her.

I honestly feel that “SOME” providers of the same race as me provides better service to men of other race because they are perceived to be more superior than my kind. Lol I read reviews and I’m like “Damm, she didn’t go beyond for me and I paid the same rate”. But then again maybe it’s exaggerated. But let’s call a spade a spade like this doesn’t happen.

Any provider I have interest in seeing, reviews are heavily influenced for me. If she have some NO reviews, I look for consistency of what the clients are saying about the session. If they sharing similar experience, I’ll pass on seeing her. What a lot of clients don’t realize, we have to consider the clients RACE and AGE on the No reviews. For example, A White client may get a better experience writing a Yes review, but that could be different for clients of other race. I doubt any provider would admit, but I think age and race determines how they approach clients.
    Last edited by Nascobar21; 08-23-2019 at 12:09 PM.
    African American Client
    No BBW, Open to any race

Ummmm.....I dictate what activities will occur during the session whether paid before or after.

Because...well....it's my body lol

Being paid for my time does not negate consent. Period.

But I'm hoping that's not what you meant. I will choose to believe what you are saying is that some girls will be all "nice" until they get their money and then not give a shit if you are satisfied cuz they already got what they are there for. (I used the word "girls" on purpose here lol)

I don't have a plan of action for failing to deliver on services after he has paid.
    If I have done all I can (within my personal boundaries) to make my client happy during our time together (and up to 15 mins over) and he still isn't satisfied....I'm sorry. But that's not on me. lol
    But you can be damn sure I WILL do my best to make sure he IS happy by the end of our time together. Because repeat visits are my "bread and butter". I would think that any professional would think the same on this point.

Now....if I were to ever feel like crap but go ahead with a session anyway and he let me know (or I sensed it myself) that he was not happy with how things went, I would probably either return at least part of the donation or offer a discounted session at a later date.

This is where the client posting HONEST reviews without concern of backlash from others comes in.
    And providers having activities lists and clear boundaries posted or at least communicated in advance of booking in the first place.
    That way, an educated decision to see the provider can be made BEFORE it is an issue to begin with.

Regarding where the donation is placed....
    I never want it handed to me. And I'm not a fan of envelopes. I will not touch it in front of my client. I have a pretty little box with a lid where it can be placed but most just lay it on the table next to the box lol I count it either after he has left or is in the shower preparing to leave. Being shorted is a relatively rare occurrence for me.
    When it has happened, I let them know. How understanding I am about it depends on how much he shorted and/or his attitude about making it right.
    Last edited by Krystal_RoseBBW; 08-23-2019 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
    Ummmm.....I dictate what activities will occur during the session whether paid before or after.

Because...well....it's my body lol

Being paid for my time does not negate consent. Period.

But I'm hoping that's not what you meant. I will choose to believe what you are saying is that some girls will be all "nice" until they get their money and then not give a shit if you are satisfied cuz they already got what they are there for. (I used the word "girls" on purpose here lol)

I don't have a plan of action for failing to deliver on services after he has paid.
    If I have done all I can (within my personal boundaries) to make my client happy during our time together (and up to 15 mins over) and he still isn't satisfied....I'm sorry. But that's not on me. lol
    But you can be damn sure I WILL do my best to make sure he IS happy by the end of our time together. Because repeat visits are my "bread and butter". I would think that any professional would think the same on this point.

Now....if I were to ever feel like crap but go ahead with a session anyway and he let me know (or I sensed it myself) that he was not happy with how things went, I would probably either return at least part of the donation or offer a discounted session at a later date.

This is where the client posting HONEST reviews without concern of backlash from others comes in.
    And providers having activities lists and clear boundaries posted or at least communicated in advance of booking in the first place.
    That way, an educated decision to see the provider can be made BEFORE it is an issue to begin with.

Regarding where the donation is placed....
    I never want it handed to me. And I'm not a fan of envelopes. I will not touch it in front of my client. I have a pretty little box with a lid where it can be placed but most just lay it on the table next to the box lol I count it either after he has left or is in the shower preparing to leave. Being shorted is a relatively rare occurrence for me.
    When it has happened, I let them know. How understanding I am about it depends on how much he shorted and/or his attitude about making it right.
    Yes, you knew exactly what I meant (don’t take it the wrong way). It’s your body of course but when I say dictate, I mean level of performance, attitude, doing as promised. “SOME” providers like to finesse the situation. For example, if she offers Bbbj, but the client realizes she only does it for 1 minute just to say she did it or she only stays on the tip of it.

Regarding communication, in many cases a provider ad can be vague or subjective. I learned over the years that BNG, SS, AA have more than 1 meaning.

No AA - Is it African American or Asian American? I once read a post from a provider who once admitted that she wasn’t aware this had multiple meaning, which excluded black clients from seeing her. Her intent was to advertise No Asian American

SS - Stripper Slide it Super Sloppy? I recent learned of super sloppy

BNG - Blow N Go? Is it Bbbj with CIM or not ? CB? Or is it Bang N Go?

You can’t expect for all clients to understand they are going to get what they are expecting based on your ad. Some providers get annoyed with me when I ask specific questions for clarity.
    African American Client
    No BBW, Open to any race

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Nascobar21 View Post
    Thanks for your input. In many cases for me, the provider I see becomes complacent and the level of service diminishes. Nowadays it becomes harder for me to be a regular or repeated client. I’m polite and civil in my encounters but I feel that’s taken for granted at times. Not trying to play the race card but as a Black client, I feel like I have to move cautiously due to the negative stigma we get in this hobby. I proactively tell providers I’m seeing for the first time that I’m black just to see the response reaction I get. I once told a provider of another race that I’m black beforehand and she agreed to see me as long as I “Do right”. I take offense to these kinds of response, I’ll respectfully decline to see her.

I honestly feel that “SOME” providers of the same race as me provides better service to men of other race because they are perceived to be more superior than my kind. Lol I read reviews and I’m like “Damm, she didn’t go beyond for me and I paid the same rate”. But then again maybe it’s exaggerated. But let’s call a spade a spade like this doesn’t happen.

It’s possible and vice versa...It's on the same scale as “SOME” men who will pay a Caucasian or Latina provider 300-400 without a hitch, but will turn around and complain about paying that same rate for an African American provider of the same caliber, because Caucasian & Latina providers are perceived to be more superior than my kind. Then I read the reviews and see who they’ve previously seen and at what rates and I’m like 🤔.

As far as the service that “I” provide; I go beyond and above for all of my clients, African American, Indian, Caucasian, Asian. I have a mix, however I will say that 97% of my clientele is Caucasian. I don’t perform based off race. Things that tie into me deciding if I’ll see a client is your initial contact, are you pushy, are you acting like you’re above being screened or like your Gods gift to women, what kind of comments do you leave on the board, are you one that comments and or reviews SW walker postings (high risk for me...add to DNS List & Block), do you talk down on and to women (risk...not someone I want to spend my time with...add to DNS list & Block), did he really just try to negotiate my rate (automatic block & add to DNS list), how do you communicate and approach me? Have you read my profile and complied with my screening requirements. My screening requirements have been personally created by me and tells anyone how to ensure that we will have a wonderful carefree time, that you WILL want to repeat.

Any provider I have interest in seeing, reviews are heavily influenced for me. If she have some NO reviews, I look for consistency of what the clients are saying about the session. If they sharing similar experience, I’ll pass on seeing her. What a lot of clients don’t realize, we have to consider the clients RACE and AGE on the No reviews. For example, A White client may get a better experience writing a Yes review, but that could be different for clients of other race. I doubt any provider would admit, but I think age and race determines how they approach clients.

I have flashbacks of shine asking these questions

Retired Companion
    Providers:

No. In fact the more I see a client every session gets better and better. And I look for ways to switch it up. I don’t like boring. Fuck me on the bed, bent over on the couch, don’t let there be a mirror in the room, bring your over here and do me in front of it. I want to see too! You can watch my sensual facial expressions in the mirror too!

Repeat/regular clients is always good (my entire clientele base), who doesn’t want steady business. I just posted an incentive this week for two gentleman that would like to participate. 1000 upfront for (3) 90 minute sessions per month.

I’m 37 and with age I have learned that men prefer to see one woman and some men like a variety (the later is why I am happily single....I’m not down with that sharing business in my personal life). For the men that like variety the providers they see should be reference friendly and they should be aware that providers like myself do have a standard timeframe to be used as a reference and stop acting like you don’t know (you know!). For the providers they should accept that men like variety and not try to be a cock blocker. You loose clients this way. And trust me I will tell your client that you never bothered to reply to my reference request.

Before. Per my etiquette policy and as a requirement of my screening ...My etiquette policy is to be read and acknowledged before I will even book an appointment for a gentleman...While this is a business...We are both here to have a good time. My etiquette details out what can quickly derail an appointment. I should never have to ask for it as we are both adults and know what we came to do. Let’s get this out of the way immediately so we can get clean and do a little bit of this and a lot of that all over the room. 😁 For Outcalls- my donation should be in visible sight upon my arrival in the bathroom that I’ll be using (no envelope). For Incalls- this should be your first order of business was you walk into my incall (no envelope). I KNOW what I bring to the table service and looks wise. I just hope you ate your wheaties and are prepared to fuck or be fucked. I love sex so you’re not about to fuck up my session for me either. It’s not just about you. Excuse my language.

All of my clients receive the same level of service. I have high expectations of myself as a person and that reflects in EVERYTHING I do. My reviews are consistent, have been and will always continue to reflect the same.

Of course. Are you? Works both ways...you can’t eat and lick all kitties the same.

I’ve never been high volume. I won’t see more than one client a day and if I did. It would have to be one early in the day and one late in the evening. I’m back to working a corporate world job so my play time is a a solid 1 appointment on weekdays and weekends I free to play. That usually the best time for me anyways. I can fuck and suck the stress from my week away. 😁

I have always been customer friendly. I’m actually very down to earth; however only those that are will to go through my screening requirements will never know! My donation....I know what I bring to the table looks and level of service, venue, setting to mood, lingerie, working a full-time job, in school, mom, daughter, sister, personal fuck toy, high class companion that you can actually take out in public that doesn’t look like a hood rat, articulate and educated. You’ll wanna wife me or date me. It is what it is.

Clients:

Verified Companion Companion KyraKincade's Avatar
    I've never gotten to a point of complacency with a regular client. I feel that the better the relationship (no strings, of course) that I have with an individual, the more comfortable I am providing exceptional service. Not taking away from the level of service first time clients receive, but I believe that I can speak for all providers when I say, it's just natural for relaxation to increase with each visit
    Extremely important. Long-term connections yield a higher sense of gratification for both parties.
    Providing the donation prior to the start of the encounter does put the mind at ease. I would much rather be thinking arousing thoughts than wondering if the guy is going to compensate me without hassle once our time together has concluded.
    For me, the level of service is always anticipated to be of exceptional standard. In my experience, I have dealt with guys that come off a little aggressive once BCD. Which creates a vibe that some like to say could "ruin a wet dream," and before you know it the entire encounter is thrown off. (mixed reviews)
    Of course. It is not possible to have accountability without criticism. Let me know what I've done that wasn't to your liking so that I may improve. Whether you choose to see me again or not, how can I fix what I don't know is broken?
    I just came back off of a 3-year hiatus from the hobby for this reason. The body (& mind) knows when it's tired. And it is always best to take a break whenever necessary in order to prevent burnout.
    Definitely customer friendly. IMO, once you start becoming "donation driven" you automatically go into overdrive which could lead to making decisions that you may later regret.

P411 Verified | Click HERE!
    Eccie Reviewed | Click HERE!
    Unrushed. Uninhibited. Unforgettable
    "Selfless satisfaction for the unselfish gentleman."
    https://onlyfans.com/thekyrakincade

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    If you are a repeat client, do you notice a change in the providers behavior or performance? Usually by the 3-4 meeting I do. Even if your donation given is always consistent. Yeah, that doesn’t go down.

How much influence do a Yes or No review steer your decision in seeing a provider? Not a lot. It really depends on who wrote the review. Even if you seen her before. If I seen her before, my own experience with her drives me. All the ladies are YMMV.

Do you fear backlash from providers when you write an honest “NO” review? Anybody that has been around and written a negative review knows they are going to be attacked by the chick, her provider friends and her WK’s. That’s why you see so few negative reviews. The guys rather stay silent than put up with the BS that comes with a negative review.

Have you ever been sabotaged when using a provider as a reference all because they want you to keep coming to them? Yes and by her yellow belly WK’s.

Do you think certain race or age group are given better treatment even if the donation rate is the same? No!

Do you exaggerate your reviews or experience just to be a Whiteknight or get special treatment?NO!

Do you provide your donation before or after encounter? Up front. Do you think the scenario play out differently? I don’t understand what you are asking.

Do you sometimes feel finessed by agreed or advertised rate and service by getting less than expected? Not often but yes.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    That’s irrelevant. Just fall back, respectfully!
    African American Client
    No BBW, Open to any race

Even if you see clients of all age and race, are they treated differently in the level of service provided or scheduled priority compared to others?

That’s irrelevant. Just fall back, respectfully!
    I did respectfully answer Sir, your questions about RACE reminded me of Shine & he did indeed tell me he was, Black and wanted to see me as a client. I declined !!! He is a well known haggler. I am prejudice against Hagglers.
    I am partial to BIG COCK of any color

I am sorry for not making myself clear on loving Big, Black, Cock

I did respectfully answer Sir, your questions about RACE reminded me of Shine & he did indeed tell me he was, Black and wanted to see me as a client. I declined !!! He is a well known haggler. I am prejudice against Hagglers.
    I am partial to BIG COCK of any color

I am sorry for not making myself clear on loving Big, Black, Cock
    Please don’t compare me to Shine, I’m not a haggler Honey Boo Boo. Obviously you stereotype black men as Hagglers.
    African American Client
    No BBW, Open to any race

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast