Thread: New To This Site, Miss Alexa Skye Your Favorite Spinner 💋

Registered Female (Not Verified)

New To This Site, Miss Alexa Skye Your Favorite Spinner 💋

Say Goodbye To Marissa and Hello To Alexa ����

I had to change my name for safety reasons, All of my rules are still the same. I Still don’t offer blow jobs, I’m not going to be miserable just to pleaser y’all. But I assure you, if you ask some of the other members that have been with me, I make up for it in other ways. I have a really tight kitty, I have an amazing personality. I go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable with me.And I’m not like other females that just sit there and take it. I really enjoy our time together and you’ll definitely hear I enjoy it... I’m what you call a “Screamer”. I have an open availability today doing Incalls and Outcalls! ��������♥️

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Welcome, whoever you may be, but, uh, whaaaaat? You are posting as Alexa under the handle of Marissa, so I am totally confused. If you have an access issue or need a handle change, please contact admin asap. Okie dokie?

Please read the instructional threads stickied at the beginning of this WW forum to become familiar with site rules, ad posting guidelines, and the verification process. Irish luck in lust, lovely lass. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 08-22-2019 at 07:26 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    No bjs? I can get that at home...for free.

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    welcum to OH2.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Just delete my other account I needed to start over so I did