Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I Fell 4 The Okie Doke

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Sorry that happened some girls are fucked up.

Try losing $12K!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by HeywoodJablowme View Post
    Try losing $12K!
    No thanks! What's the story on that?

Too long and painful to get into just yet, maybe someday.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Try losing $12K!
    Holy Shit! I feel guilty complaining about $400 now.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Well damn I think my issue lost all wind in its sails compared to that

Ha ha, yeah its a tragedy, but lesson learned. At least its over and the bleeding has stopped! And no one on here, was a sugar baby type thing, hence the reason FOR joining this place to hopefully get a better bang for the buck!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ha ha, yeah its a tragedy, but lesson learned. At least its over and the bleeding has stopped! And no one on here, was a sugar baby type thing, hence the reason FOR joining this place to hopefully get a better bang for the buck!
    Back when I started in the early 2000s I gave $1K to a provider I was seeing after hearing her sob story about her needing rent money. She even promised to pay me back. In return I got about $300 back and a free session. Like most things in life, we have to learn things the hard way.

Registered Female (Not Verified) Idina's Avatar
    I'm sorry you had to go through that. Keep your head up, not everyone is going to be like that. Some will truly appreciate your affection, attention and generosity.
    Discreetly De-stressing, you'll melt into my table and hands.

Idina
    http://idinadd.weebly.com/
    P411 - 45196
    Twitter: @IdinaDD

To schedule please submit a brief description of yourself (Ie: age, height, approx weight, nationality, facial hair etc) What you do for a living, a contact phone number and 2 well known ladies as references. <3

Well hello Idina! You certainly look to be right up my alley! Yes the real story is even worse, paid about $20K over 11 months, $4400 to get her into a new house, and all for nothing now. Supposedly got about $8K in "time" and some services, but not much. It sucks but at least its over. There might be some repayment but I HIGHLY doubt it. I am sure if I wish for repayment in one hand, and crap in the other, I know which one will get filled first!

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS
    Well hello Idina! You certainly look to be right up my alley! Yes the real story is even worse, paid about $20K over 11 months, $4400 to get her into a new house, and all for nothing now. Supposedly got about $8K in "time" and some services, but not much. It sucks but at least its over. There might be some repayment but I HIGHLY doubt it. I am sure if I wish for repayment in one hand, and crap in the other, I know which one will get filled first!
    That's real rich considering you were willing to come after me with a bunch of back stabbing BS before running to the girl telling her that I was making false statements about her. And then telling her you'd stop supporting her if she didn't stop seeing me. Did you feel threatened? Because that's healthy.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    Hahah thanks but not so much. Dude is dangerous and controlling but if I point out that he's like this the smart girls will know not to trust him. Anyone ignores that and it's on them.

Quote Originally Posted by killeeninformer2 View Post
    Hahah thanks but not so much. Dude is dangerous and controlling but if I point out that he's like this the smart girls will know not to trust him. Anyone ignores that and it's on them.
    I don't do drama CK 1942 please close this thread.

Hahahaha you seem to enjoy creating it. Tell you what, keep both her name and my name out of your mouth, don't try to manipulate girls by being a "sugar daddy" and we'll never have a problem.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast