Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I Fell 4 The Okie Doke

Post I Fell 4 The Okie Doke

I’m just gonna rant for a second no one has to respond to this but..... I have been in the hobby on and off for almost 5 years now and somehow my heart got into the field and was gunned down...

How it all began I was bored one night and decided to look for a play partner and there she was in all her MILFY glory... I messaged her and we met the night she got into town and boy did we go at it... I felt like we were compatible for one another... after all was said and done we kept contact... she called me one day outside of meeting saying that she was in need of help so I sent her money to help... no meeting just to help... she called me crying the next day saying she had no money or place to stay she asks me to get her a room and what do I do.... I get her a room did I think about going up to the room with her.... yes but I didn’t seeing that we did not schedule a time... working 3 jobs I was not able to see her the rest of that week... she called me the next day asking to pay for another night... I tried everything in my power to pay but I could not over the phone so she had to leave... she always complained about transportation so I offered to help fix it, I sent more money to make sure she got back to Austin safely so I could look at the vehicle.....

Every time I tried to see her she would come up with an excuse as to why not to see me... at first it was i was trying to control her then it was she gave me “ special” treatment and did not pay the true price of the service she gave when I saw her lower her prices to less than half of what I paid to see her any time I did... again working 3 jobs I tried to make myself available even taking days off work to help but only to be avoided and when she would answer she would give me a 20 min window to meet her or I wouldn’t see her... and this is when I knew it was bad... she would argue about me not paying even when I would pay for her rooms to stay in and work out of... she would change her mind every 10 min or change my words to make me say I was doing something I wasn’t... she would tell me I could send her payment electronically but only to argue and say that she didn’t and would stop responding.... Yea she cussed me out and said I was immature because I was not going to pay 3 times as much to see her when her ad said something different... no I was not asking for anything extravagant just the basic sexy outfit and a good time.. but again I fell for the Okie Doke and yea I’m not gonna do it again.... Now don’t get me wrong I have met some awesome ladies on here and I enjoy them every time I see them but some how this one got to me in a way I never thought would happen. Pittyful.... Yes I know

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Relocated from the RHZ "flirt" forum to Coed, as more appropriate for discussion here.

Sorry to hear about your frustrating experience, Mac, with someone who apparently didn't value YOUR time, effort, and contributions. Don't beat yourself up (others may do that for you, chuckle), as we all want to believe the best of the people we like and sympathize with. Sometimes you just have to shake it off and move on, live and learn. Wishing you better Irish luck in lust in the future!

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Sir, you are not alone. It has happened to the best of us. Just learn from it and move on. The best way to get over someone, is to get under someone else.....trust me.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    +1

Oh yea I have already but this one stuck the worst so I’m still dealing with a type of Post stress about the whole situation... but I’m still gonna treat any providers I have seen or will see with the same respect that they deserve!!!

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    Oh the ole Rope a Dope.
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It is a fact of life that there is no way to protect ourselves from their feminine wiles.

Quote Originally Posted by andr0id View Post
    It is a fact of life that there is no way to protect ourselves from their feminine wiles.
    Some are angels, some are demons, and some make the Devil himself run for cover.

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Interesting story but who is the other party to this sad tale??
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

PM me Doc and I will let you know.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool I'm with Doc on this.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    We're in coed where all the relevant parties can weigh in. Why share at all if you're not providing the full range of relevant facts? IJS.

Thanks for nothing.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    Sir, you are not alone. It has happened to the best of us. Just learn from it and move on. The best way to get over someone, is to get under someone else.....trust me.
    I am sorry that happened to you. However if it is YOUR problem, and it sounds like it is, the above really is the only answer.

One of the things that gives me difficulty within the hobby, so I strive to control it, is that I tend to want to care for my partner. BCD and IN THE SESSION! Outside of that, it is nice to meet now and again for lunch, or dinner OTC though some of the more money driven girls insist on being paid for that time and you buying. To me that time charge is a waste of money and one way not to increase the providers market base. However, YMMV

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    DH, that is an interesting question because the answer crosses the line of harming the business of a provider as it ends up being the actions of the OP that brought on the report. Jefferson Starfish also said it very well, but in my opinion you both missed the point of the post. It is on the OP who admitted he was pulled in and we all know what that means. Rope a dope is alive and well and that the OP did not identify a provider taking the extra steps to hustle is him admitting it was HIS problem.

If you fail to mentally protect yourself from those providers who will seek more than their fair share, you will get ripped off.

In case you missed the implication of that, there ARE providers in our community who have, do, and will take advantage of any monger not mentally on an even keel and before you ask; yes I have crossed more than one of them and they wound up on my DNS list for trying that with me.

That folks is my opinion.

Let's not be to hard on the gentlemen. Those of us with a heart, and view ladies as more than just sexual objects can find ourselves in a bad situation sometimes. Not saying we should forget about the business end of all of this. Business is business. But business relationships don't have to be icecold.

― Lily Amis

Verified Companion Companion Roksana's Avatar
    Wow.... I'm sorry that happened to you. You're such a sweet teddy bear! Karma always has a way of coming around. I'll be happy to help you forget her (;

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Wow that’s crazy

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast