You read that right. I'm out here working hard to put the ass back in class. Come see why Miss V is one of the most reputable dealers in town.

Some testimonials:

"Ride was smooth. Flawless really. Great customer service. Will be buying again and again"

"If you appreciate classics, a real high performance machine, you can't beat this '76. She's full throttle fellas, I'm telling you."

"If you really want to drive a Testarossa, but your wife makes you drive her mini van, grow a pair and take Miss V for a spin."

"Purrs like a kitten, throaty as all hell when you hit the acceleration hard."

Miss V's Garage offers Three Services:
1. The Tune Up-45 mins of Body Work with 15 mins of me checking your spark plug
2. The Body and Paint- One full hour of Body Work plus a half hour of examining the aerodynamics of this chassis up close and personal
3. Four on the Floor-Take this supercharged v-8 around the track. Blow your hair back, curl your toes up, put a grin on your face.

Terms and Conditions: 24 hour notice required for experienced first-time drivers, please provide references via jot form in signature line. Pamela is my Assistant Floor Saleswoman and will be handling all my Test Drives so make sure to say hello. Former purchasers are welcome to come Test Drive same day with 4 hour notice. Just got your driver's license? Never piloted a powerful machine before? I am happy to take you for your first ride around the track.

2019.jpgJune 2019 Med.jpg