Thread: Question, Agency Etiquette

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Question, Agency Etiquette

So I have a question in regards to agency etiquette. What do you do if you know you are going to have a bad experience in the first 2 minutes. Do you just leave? Do you pay the full amount and leave? Do you pay half and leave? Obviously if it was with a Indy you just leave and burn that bridge, no biggie. But with a agency you don’t want to burn the bridge.

I tried to tough it out and make the most of it but it was no good.

Just curious

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Text the agency right away and explain the issue.

How badly do you want to go back to that agency?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    There is still one there that I really want to meet.

Guest Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Socks View Post
    So I have a question in regards to agency etiquette. What do you do if you know you are going to have a bad experience in the first 2 minutes. Do you just leave? Do you pay the full amount and leave? Do you pay half and leave? Obviously if it was with a Indy you just leave and burn that bridge, no biggie. But with a agency you don’t want to burn the bridge.

I tried to tough it out and make the most of it but it was no good.

Just curious
    Cut your losses and go with an indy that's well reviewed. It never fails and good luck!
    Last edited by SexyLatinAlyssa; 12-18-2018 at 11:12 PM.
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

We've all been there. Either tough it out and "get it over with", or as I've done, pay the fee, POLITELY explain that this isn't working and quietly leave. As stated above by my Dad, "how bad do you wish to continue going to that Agency?
    "Baseball is like church. Many attend, but few understand." - Leo Ernest Durocher

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyLatinAlyssa View Post
    Cut your losses and go with an indy that's well reviewed. It never fails and good luck!
    I get what he's saying though. Does he really want to go through the screening process again if he had a good thing going with the agency or girl. Even with verified status and many references, some girls/agency won't see new gentlemen.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Central Houston. Prefer Westchase for incalls.
    Tough it out and live to sample another day. It’s part of the risk at that price point but more often than not its worth the risk. Also, you can reduce the risk by opting for well reviewed agency ladies of which there are many. Doesn’t eliminate the risk but greatly reduces it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aweshucks View Post
    Tough it out and live to sample another day. It’s part of the risk at that price point but more often than not its worth the risk. Also, you can reduce the risk by opting for well reviewed agency ladies of which there are many. Doesn’t eliminate the risk but greatly reduces it.
    Yep. You can have a poor experience at a good agency. She may even have a good review or two. They tend to move on quickly after word gets around about them. No business= Hasta La Bye Bye.
    New COED Theme Song!
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Keep insulting and degrading
    Though they're disapprovin'
    Keep those Mods a movin'
    Trollhide!
    Point em' up, Ban em' out
    Chase em' out, cut em' down
    Show em' who is Bossman
    Trollhide!

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead ... Jimmy Buffett
    I could eat a Peach for hours.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP) loveitdou's Avatar
    Conducting yourself with restraint and respect is always the best course. I would stop and call the scheduler and ask her what SHE wants you to do, then do whatever she says including paying the full amount and as my Dad said "Don't look back!"

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    If it happened to me I would pay the full amount. Tell the girl it just isn’t working for you, you are having an off day, and leave. Everyone wants to be respected, so I wouldn’t be insulting.
    I would for sure contact the agency and be truthful with them.

Respect and honesty is usually well received.

Registered Male (Not Verified) 1TxCharmer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by romroos View Post
    If it happened to me I would pay the full amount. Tell the girl it just isn’t working for you, you are having an off day, and leave. Everyone wants to be respected, so I wouldn’t be insulting.
    I would for sure contact the agency and be truthful with them.

Respect and honesty is usually well received.

What ronroos said! The golden rule applies regardless of who you are or with whom you may be dealing. Your character determines what you do. I would do as my bro has said. Treat the lady with the utmost respect. She is still a person with feelings and an angel to someone close to her heart.
    Size, shape, color...it's all good! Very Good!

Wants: DFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, Mish, K9, CG, RCG.
    Everything else is icing on top...so to speak.

Would Love PM during BBBJ if you have the will to perform!

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    No argument on the Golden Rule, mutual respect, and good character!

However, members should please not bump outdated threads that haven't seen activity since 2018 unless there is relevant and specific new data to be added. Best to just start another topic. Many thanks. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 08-27-2019 at 11:08 PM.