Thread: KandiiCakesXXX: KandiCakesXXX is as advertised

Verified Hobbyist BCD jamesd236's Avatar

KandiiCakesXXX: KandiCakesXXX is as advertised

Companion's Handle: KandiiCakesXXX
    Date of Visit: 8/21/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: 702-674-3118
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....andiiCakesXXX- https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=380226
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK,DATY,MP,K-9, LOTS OF BBBJ, COF
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 90 minutes
    Donation: $300
    Approximate age of Companion: 21
    Hair Color and Length: Black to her shoulders... SEXY!
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background: Black
    Companion Description: HOT! Small little body with a bouncy little ass with some padding that is perfect on her... Bright eyed little hottie with a great smile, small tits with responsive nipples.. She is just a little well built firecracker that seems to love sex
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? HELL YES!

Public comments:
    I won't go into a lot of detail here, probably nothing I could say that hasn't been said already about Kandi and her first rate service... I arrived at the motel, she greeted me in a hot little body sling and was seemingly never out of arms reach for the next 90 minutes. She is a bright girl and talking to her was very easy... She wanted to know what I like and told me what she likes before we started which I found very helpful. She really gets into the session and certainly wants to please her visitor... BBBJ and COF was how I wanted to finish and she was more than willing and happy to oblige. I found her attitude very refreshing and the entire time never felt awkward or like it was even the first time we had met... She never looked at the clock until I asked for the time. GREAT SESSION WITH KANDI! I will see her again for sure.
    She gets a HELL YES from me

Thanks for the review James

I agree with you 100%....Kandii has the best attitude and service in the business. A little well built firecracker for sure!

Verified Hobbyist BCD richard fitzwell's Avatar
    She is a provider that is cut from a different cloth, so to speak. Her TBC & IOP is definitely top notch!
    Say what you mean and mean what you say...

No one likes an upsell