Hello,
My name is Trinity Anderson I am a 26 year old southern sex goddess with southern class. I love driving a man crazy...it’s something about that moment right before he’s about to explode that excites me and makes me feel like I have all the control. Body convulsions, throbbing, toes curling, and that brief moment you stop breathing as you climax. Nothing is more invigorating then two complete strangers acting as if they have know one another for a life time.

Again let me introduce myself my name is Trinity Anderson I have big blonde hair and boobs to match, blue eyes, soft alabaster skin and curves for days. I enjoy the company & companionship of a true gentleman. I enjoy traveling and exploring, that’s the archer in me. I have been in this exciting world for many years and just recently have taken on a new found desire for pleasing on screen. Please feel free to ask me anything I am a book waiting to be read.

I do require screening, please send me two current references in your initial text or email along with your name or handle.
I do have other forms of screening if you don’t have current references.
214-646-7136
Thetrinityanderson@yahoo.com
Kisses
Trinity
D3E77654-C8F9-46CA-8A52-BD21B3B958E4.jpeg