Thread: Ladies beware. Men don't pull this garbage on providers

Verified Companion Companion Vanessaamour's Avatar

Ladies beware. Men don't pull this garbage on providers

SHRIEK on eccie
    So this man has been contacting me for about 2 years to see me.i finally agreed to see him today for a quick visit. I give him the address and the name of the hotel .. we set it for about an hour out, he then text me and says that I'm way close to him and can we push it up about a half hour. I agreed got ready he texts me and says that he's here u I sent him the room number. 2 minutes after I sent him the room number he says I'm going to pass. I said what? he said there's too many seedy guys around .. I immediately told him he was dead wrong for his actions .that he had my location well ahead of time and if he had an issue with location he should of states that beforehand.this hotel was recently purchased under new management and staff and getting completely refurbished .i actually have the model room so it's very nice clean and tastefully done. Mind you , the only men around are hotel maintenance workers . the hotel is clean and safe ,( I've been around years never been in any mess or unsafe situations nor would I ever have a client in such ) to that he responded that his older model lexus would stand out ... I scoffed at that I said seriously an older model lexus that Will stand out .. I called him out that he never was out there .. I am not sure how to post a video, but I went s out side and recorded the parking lot of the hotel , there are new challengers multiple new digs and the kicker , right in front, a brand spanking new RANGE ROVER , there are Texas king cab pickup trucks which I know for a fact run 50k or better. He then stated that the outside looks run down. ..i told him to get off his high horse . he obviously is not cognizant of the fact that he is no one to judge anyone especially considering what he's there to do... He then told me he wanted to meet me could I come down the street. Which now causes me extreme alarm ... He got my room number , now is doing his best to convince me to meet him down the street thus leaving my room.
    of which the location he now knows precisely. I dont know what he is trying to pull but he has made me fell unsafe which was not an issue before hand. I've been at this hotel for a week with no issues now I got to worry about a kick door or an assault. Completely not cool at all.
    🍑vanessaamour66@gmail.com.

[url]https://onlyfans.com/vanessaamour[/

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Posting video/pics of the hotel would likely out your location and put you at more risk, so not a good idea. Change hotels if you feel unsafe, lass, so you will feel secure entertaining, and best to totally ignore his communications further if you have definitely decided not to see him.

No possibility this could have been a misunderstanding and he didn't realize the accommodations were undergoing renovations with laborers about? Not all hotels broadcast that in advance, and yes, I can see where that might make some fellows wary and prone to cancelling (honestly, I might have been nervous, too, had the situation been reversed), but no, you shouldn't be pressured to make an uncomfortable last-minute outcall if the prior arrangement was for incall. May be one of those unavoidable "not going to work out" situations both parties with their own perceptions have to grit and bear and just move past.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 08-21-2019 at 02:00 PM. Reason: typo

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I agree 100% with FH on this one. If you feel unsafe, ask management to switch you to another room. If necessary, change locations. Safety is #1. Money is #2.

The renovations are to the individual rooms. There are 3 gentleman who work daily at the hotel doing maintenance work . they all have the work shirt on and at that time they were collecting laundry for the housekeepers. . nothing sketchy at all there were also 8to10 youngsters in the pool which is visible.and could be heard.... He was completely fabricating Stuff.i totally feel like he wanted me out of my room for some reason. If a provider is in such a unsafe environment. If I was a man I wouldnt want to see her elsewhere . I just wouldn't see her period. His older lexus no way would stand out with the brand new high end vehicles , the hotel was apartments prior to the last owners So it looks like apts. It's 12 noon on a busy highway. There plenty of people around to easily blend in and be discreet . he is just creepy in my opinion . san antonio men carry themselves better then this . I've been around on the boards 5 years and they generally speaking in my case are respectful and don't do scary or threatening behaviors then try to still see you ... I did move. I don't appreciate having to spend more money considering I had just paid for my room 30 mins prior to his spectacle

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Thanks for elaborating, and Irish luck in lust for a day without further frustration!

Lol my bad for the novels I voice text so it's easy to get long winded

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    I agree 100% with FH on this one. If you feel unsafe, ask management to switch you to another room. If necessary, change locations. Safety is #1. Money is #2.
    Totally Agree

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Sorry for the issues.

You should of course post more complete data in the companion security forums.

Stay safe out there!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Changing to a different room is a brilliant idea.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    for god's sake why do they all use red top inn and other dumpy places.. its a buzzkill to pull in and see people working on vehicles...etc..very depressing..I am not gonna pay $3 large to get in a nasty hotel room with flies.. nope..already kinda scary..go to Drury or some medium $$$ place...cleaner and nicer..

I have walked into a lobby with an SAPD vehicle at the front entrance, excused myself while walking in between two officers on the way to the elevator, and continued to the room as though I had every right to be there.

That's a lot less sketchy than seeing young men hanging out in the parking lot for no reason.

A young provider from long years past would make friends with the maids and hotel maintenance men to keep an eye out for her in case things began to look out of place.

The reason I don't worry is in my choice of providers. Well reviewed by people I either know or trust.
    Opinions and Assholes. Sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference - especially when you can't separate the two.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by vandernoot View Post
    for god's sake why do they all use red top inn and other dumpy places.. its a buzzkill to pull in and see people working on vehicles...etc..very depressing..I am not gonna pay $3 large to get in a nasty hotel room with flies.. nope..already kinda scary..go to Drury or some medium $$$ place...cleaner and nicer..
    Pardon me but why do you bump a thread more than a month old and no longer relevant??
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Any topic concerning privacy/security is always relevant and the thirty day rule applies only to threads that are reviews.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial