Companion's Handle: Lia Mint
Date of Visit: 8/13/2019
Preferred Method of Contact: PM and/or email
Phone Number: n/a
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...make-you-smile
City, State: austin, texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: Lots of Kissing - LFK, DFK, Body kissing, BBBJ, MPCFS
Scheduled Length of Visit: HHR
Donation: 160 - Special intro rate
Approximate age of Companion: Young 20s
Hair Color and Length: Curly with highlights
Smoking Status: non smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: White with some latin influence
Companion Description: Beautiful eyes and face, adorable smile, round sexy booty - large MMs with an amazing feel - not a spinner but exactly my type - shapely legs with an amazing ass and large boobs.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded - mainly because I didn't know what to expect :-)
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes Definitely

Public comments:
I have meant to post this review right after I saw her but since there was no Review implied in the rate, I was going to do it when I got around to it.

This review only shares my experience and despite hobbying a lot, I still get all excited when I have a passionate encounter that makes me giggle on the way out.

That's how I felt with Lia - like two high school teenagers skipping school and having a great time

When she opened the door I was wow - she was exactly my type down to the curly hair with highlights, shapely tanned legs with a round booty and large breasts.

I had showered before I left for the appointment so once we started kissing we didn't have to stop . I picker her up and kept kissing while she was hanging on my neck - felt very sexy and natural.

I know at the end of the day, this is a business but during that hhr or hr you spend with a provider everyone wants to feel there's a connection between her and you.

And that's how I felt from the start of the appointment.

I'll post more juicy details in the private section but there's one thing that I wanted to mention. During the "hostilities" I took off a piece of jewelry as to not get in the way.
I forgot to pick it up and take it with me when I left - she emailed me she had found it and saved it for our next visit. I thought that was very thoughtful. It didnt have a great monetary value hence I wasn't in a rush to go pick it up.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.