Thread: Sexy secrets that will set your bed on fire!!

Retired Companion

Sexy secrets that will set your bed on fire!!

Anybody got some hot sex tips to share?

I'll start. When I'm hot - like really hot - then I love when a guy puts some ice in his mouth and goes down on me. Ohhhh, that's just the best in this heat.
    Those cool licks and his tongue swirling it around on my clit and then blowing air on my pussy and then doing it again and again and again and just do it one more time pleeeeeeeese !!!!!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    When it’s hot and sticky, as often is the case here, I like to take a shower and use a harsher/stripping soap, like Lava, to really remove any excess oil. With super-dry skin, I do okay. I find a little Afrin helps clear the sinuses and nose too. On the bedside, a Martini on the rocks is dry and refreshing when the mouth grows thick and hot.

Post-coitus, I enjoy taking my partner to the shower for a rinse off, then air drying under a fan.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Oh! Now this is hard for one lady to do, but is great for a doubles session. Hot and Cold Blow Job.

One lady chooses a hot beverage, the other a cold beverage. They alternate going down on the guy. While one is doing the deed, the other is warming or cooling their mouth. Awesome sensations!

One more. SexyRaven (aka Raven on here) did this on my last visit. The lady puts a small vibrator inside, gentleman enters with the vibrator under the shaft. Thrust as usual. Works best in Doggie.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.