Happy Hump Day!

All the back-to-school chaos got you stressed out? Or, maybe you're just worn out from all this heat n ready to take a break to cool off and relax for a bit?
Either way, I can help!!!

I'm a tall, super flirty and laid back SSBBW that loves to please.
I am located near 183 & 620, just north of the Arboretum and just south of the Lakeline Mall.
Whether you're limited on time and need something quick or you like to relax, take your time and enjoy some relaxing company - I'm your girl!

I'm available all day today, tomorrow, and Friday to help melt that stress away and help you relax.
I will not be available from Saturday the 24th until after Labor Day.

I've also got some special thoughts I've shared on my site, if you'd like to read about em, please venture over to my website. (if you can't find a link, pm me and ask for it)

I do require screening, so please leave enough time to complete that before your desired visit time.
The quickest/easiest way to get that accomplished is to PM me with: a couple of recent references from well established ladies, your phone number, and a description of yourself. (Recent = seen within the last 6 months)
I also welcome and appreciate advance screening for those that would like to get that bit out of the way for future shorter notice opportunities.