Companion's Handle: Niyastarr
Date of Visit: 8/19/19
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: In her ad and bio
Email Address: N/a
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?64180-NiyaStarr
City, State: San Antonio, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Conv, Daty, CBJ, CFS
Scheduled Length of Visit: 30min
Donation: 120
Approximate age of Companion: 25
Hair Color and Length: Black with reddish highlights past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non smoking
Ethnic/Racial background: Black
Companion Description: Pretty face, gravity defying natural DD's and a great booty. 5ft even about 135. One tattoo that I remember
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Saw Niya post in the welcome forum and liked what I saw. Waited for someone to take the plunge and write about the experience. Some days go by and still no information, so I decided to send a text and PM. She responded quickly and I was at her location within a hour. Got the room number when I arrived and headed up, no waiting or unnecessary text. She opens the door in a maroon silky robe and heels. Niya was gorgeous, her face and hair was done like we were going on a dinner date (without the excessive makeup). The robe clung to her figure perfectly, displaying some lovely cleavage. She offers me some Patron but I pass and go into the bathroom to freshen up. We talked about the hobby and her experiences in San Antonio. Then proceeded with the activities list above.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.