Companion's Handle: DianaRoss
Date of Visit: 8/20/19
Preferred Method of Contact: PM or TXT
Phone Number: 929-474-6737
Email Address: n/a
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...aneous-redhead
City, State: Dallas, TX
Type of Visit: Outcall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Some conversation, cbj/bbbj, cfs - YMMV seems to be the case
Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 mins
Donation: 200
Approximate age of Companion: early to mid 20s
Hair Color and Length: brunette mid length
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: white
Companion Description: A very cute girl with a great athletic figure. Abt 5'6 and 110-20 lbs. Great skin...I don't believe there were any tats or piercings. She presents herself quite well.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Not really
Would You Recommend this Companion?? YMMV

Public comments:
I'll put a hefty component of this in public in the interest of fairness. I contacted Diana via PM inquiring abt a 30 min GFE appt and offered 200 with a review. I knew she was outcall only and I am able to accommodate that. She responded and we set an appt. She communicated well and was on time to my place. She also drives herself - which most guys that host outcalls very much appreciate. Overall very good TCB.

We made our way inside and enjoyed a beverage together. Some basic conversation - she's looking to get an incall in the next couple days so that should bode well for those guys that can't host an outcall. We then headed to the bedroom.

For public consumption - while I had specifically noted a GFE appt in my PM to her, by her own words she does not offer GFE for the first few appts. So no kissing and only cbj "on the first few visits". This was the main source of my disappointment given I had specifically noted GFE in my PM. To be fair, perhaps she is unaccustomed to that term - although she does use it in some of her advertising (google her number).

The overall tone of the appt, though disappointing in the lack of GFE, was very pleasant. Diana is quite cute, has a great figure and has a very becoming personality.

The balance of this review will be for private consumption...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.