Thread: DianaRoss: So-So appt with DianaRoss

Verified Hobbyist BCD

DianaRoss: So-So appt with DianaRoss

Companion's Handle: DianaRoss
    Date of Visit: 8/20/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM or TXT
    Phone Number: 929-474-6737
    Email Address: n/a
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...aneous-redhead
    City, State: Dallas, TX
    Type of Visit: Outcall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Some conversation, cbj/bbbj, cfs - YMMV seems to be the case
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 mins
    Donation: 200
    Approximate age of Companion: early to mid 20s
    Hair Color and Length: brunette mid length
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: white
    Companion Description: A very cute girl with a great athletic figure. Abt 5'6 and 110-20 lbs. Great skin...I don't believe there were any tats or piercings. She presents herself quite well.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Not really
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YMMV

Public comments:
    I'll put a hefty component of this in public in the interest of fairness. I contacted Diana via PM inquiring abt a 30 min GFE appt and offered 200 with a review. I knew she was outcall only and I am able to accommodate that. She responded and we set an appt. She communicated well and was on time to my place. She also drives herself - which most guys that host outcalls very much appreciate. Overall very good TCB.

We made our way inside and enjoyed a beverage together. Some basic conversation - she's looking to get an incall in the next couple days so that should bode well for those guys that can't host an outcall. We then headed to the bedroom.

For public consumption - while I had specifically noted a GFE appt in my PM to her, by her own words she does not offer GFE for the first few appts. So no kissing and only cbj "on the first few visits". This was the main source of my disappointment given I had specifically noted GFE in my PM. To be fair, perhaps she is unaccustomed to that term - although she does use it in some of her advertising (google her number).

The overall tone of the appt, though disappointing in the lack of GFE, was very pleasant. Diana is quite cute, has a great figure and has a very becoming personality.

The balance of this review will be for private consumption...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

BANNED - failure to respect community rules-- again!

Thumbs down

That's a shame...I hate when that happens.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Vanilla Gorilla; 08-20-2019 at 10:09 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD honest_abe's Avatar
    well damn..

Verified Hobbyist BCD Imagine That's Avatar
    Great review! Thanks for TOFTT

Verified Hobbyist BCD Corpusprowler's Avatar
    I saw her WW post where she had 400hr as her posting. I am seriously beginning to think about leaving the hobby over this. Not all of them but most of these ladies are jacking their prices so high it’s not worth it anymore. Higher prices with less service equals loss of interest. Another thing, I am starting to see some providers posting amazing pics but look like crap when you show up, or it’s even a bait and switch. If I am going to take the time to clean myself up, dress up and drive 30 to 80 miles one way for a picture I saw on her, and pay the prices they are demanding now, they need to get off the butts and fix themselves up too. I’m paying for an experience, I don’t want the climb on climb off me, wham bam thank you maam service for these prices.
    Just my two cents!!!

Terrible.
    Sorry you had to take one for the team man.
    -Corona
    @corona__tx (2 underscores) on twitter

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    I know some in the black community don't consider Diana Ross to be "black", but she is a sexy thing, I will "touch her in the morning" any time!

hey wait.. this is a White Diana Ross? I know the Supremes did a few Supper Clubs, but that doesn't make her WHITE!

oh no, that is a Provider name..

I read the review.. no love hangover here. too bad.