Companion's Handle: Maddison White
Date of Visit: 8/12/2019
Preferred Method of Contact: SMS Text or email
Phone Number: 469-795-8750
Email Address: jazzabel5984@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....Maddison-White
City, State: Houston, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? No-Myfault
Activities: DFK, Body worship, DATY, 69, Cowgirl, Missionary, Doggy style over bed, BBBJTC, CIM.
Scheduled Length of Visit: 30
Donation: $200
Approximate age of Companion: 22
Hair Color and Length: Blonde past shoulders.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: White/Caucasian
Companion Description: 5'3", 125lbs. Extremely beautiful face as in pictures and perfect ass.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Her IOP skills are amazing as she responded right away letting me know when she was available and was available the night I wanted to see her and she confirmed the night before when she got in town, sent her address the next afternoon to confirm, and then before I told her I was leaving.

Nothing went right for me, I got the address but I should have asked for the hotel name before I left because there are a couple and I went to the wrong one. I actually figured it out after I got to the upper floors and thought I could get out through the garage door but was locked out and had to walk around the entire garage since all the doors are locked. I finally got out and took another 10 minutes to finally get there walking so I already lost 30 minutes late.

I finally get to the hotel and go to her room where she is exactly the hot girl in the pictures. Not 100 lbs. soaking wet before the pregnancy but still hot, she'll probably lose the post-pregnancy weight but she was still amazingly hot.

She is amazing and not retiring now so I will try and be a regular.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.