Heya!😁

Ready for a good time? 😉😘

Im a very open minded😁 sensual pleasure artist💋 that offers a Full Service menu with as many times as you can 💥✨😁😁😁✨💥 during our session to leave you totally drained by the time I'm done handling your 🥒,

Contact me for current pics! Kik Katie6919 or 254.313.3568

Domination services are also available such as role play, pegging, femdom, cbt, foot worship, and many more.....

Want the transformation from man of the house, in charge, to be my hungry for more, obediant Submissive? ....if that's your desire, to be made my abject slave, to both give and receive satisfaction of your carnal nature, to feel my personally handcrafted instruments of the art of pain and pleasure working over your entire body, to be the object of my focused passion...

...then I Will bring you, Push you, Take you to the hottest edge of your secret fantasies....

Call Me....

Katie
Kik Katie6919

Open minded Menu is covered full service with msog, Yes it's a CBJ but boys I promise youll enjoy! Im open to fetish requests as well as requests for outfits or Toys!Let me know what your into or curious about, I love fulfilling fantasies! I enjoy couple play as well!!! Couple as in man &woman or a couple of guys Im probably game!! 😉

Or if you just want a straight up good time thats great too!!

80Qv 140hhr 220 for the full on hour together!
Outcall +30
Greek +50
Fetish Requeats varies
Gratuties are always appreciated!
Thank you!!