Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: hobby phones

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar

hobby phones

I only see folks with a phone who can call or text to book. I will not see anyone without a phone. i sometimes get guy trying to book online but they do not have a phone. what women here see guys without phones and will book an appointment online without a phone call? I will recommend they contact you when i refuse to see them unless they call me or text me. how many guys here hobby without a phone and what ladies will see a guy without a phone? Is demanding a phone number to book a reasonable expectation?

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    ^^^^^ In a word...YES it is a reasonable expectation. Oh that’s 6 words, okay, in 6 words. lol
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD old school doc's Avatar
    Can't imagine trying without a phone. How would you notify them when you arrive, get the room number, etc. Maybe with someone I have seen a lot, but even then I have had her cancel the morning of the appointment. Suspect the person just does not want to use his RW phone when he hobbies. Should get a burner or app to help

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nami View Post
    I only see folks with a phone who can call or text to book. I will not see anyone without a phone. i sometimes get guy trying to book online but they do not have a phone. what women here see guys without phones and will book an appointment online without a phone call? I will recommend they contact you when i refuse to see them unless they call me or text me. how many guys here hobby without a phone and what ladies will see a guy without a phone? Is demanding a phone number to book a reasonable expectation?
    I booked and met recently with AmberBritney and used the pm system here throughout the whole process.

Retired Companion
    I've seen clients thru PM only due to discretionary reasons. Of course, they are properly screened before we get that point but yes, it can be done with no issues. Especially in this age of cell phones when you get your email or PM's in a minute or two. Usually, it's married clients that prefer this type of communication. I've never had a problem with it.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    I prefer you have a phone(text only) and I need to be able to correspond with you once you are where I have told you to go. I need to be able to guide you in the gates, tell you what building and what areas you can park so there is no towing. I do this is steps to make sure you are actually showing up.

I don't mind using private email as a form of contact but I will not send address/private details over the PM system on any board.

Burner phones are cheap and there are multiple free apps so there is really no excuse for not being able to contact via text.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    In this day and age, there’s no reason not to have a hobby phone.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Companion Companion Jeannette Rose's Avatar
    I very much agree with you Britttnay. I need phone contact to be able to ensure someone has arrived. I to go through a step process. I have to make sure my address is not just floating around.

I wished every man had a hobby phone, make our life easier is the gateway to safe & sexy fun. A good thread

No reason to not have an extra hobby phone or text/voice app.

You can do it with a physical hobby phone or you can use your main phone and just use a secure phone app for voice and/or text (the latter is preferable). Or you could use Skype. Or Google Voice. There are so many options to get yourself another number, securely, that you can use for texting or talking.

Most of the time it will be married guys that will definitely want a hobby number OR a hobby phone (and providers obviously). You really don't need an actual physical phone though to have multiple secure identities.

Let me tell ya something folks. Anyone who thinks having a physical hobby phone vs the many different methods of acquiring a virtual # & secure identity (which is arguably much better & has many security advantages for married men & providers) is mistaken.

I may put together an essay on the technical advantages of virtual vs physical, but that's not the point of this post.
    -MG

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post

I may put together an essay on the technical advantages of virtual vs physical, but that's not the point of this post.
    What would be nice is knowing the Apps that are the most safe, and secure. I currently use GV.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD coitusmaximus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    What would be nice is knowing the Apps that are the most safe, and secure. I currently use GV.
    I'd stay the furthest away from GV over all of them. Not only is google known for data collection in general (not specific to voice), but it also integrates with so many parts of all phones it's better to look at something else. Some google searches can provide lots of data on better apps, but for what it's worth, I'm a fan of Burner.

Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    I'll do a write up on this shortly. Not just apps but pros/cons, best methods, best practices....

Quote Originally Posted by coitusmaximus View Post
    I'd stay the furthest away from GV over all of them. Not only is google known for data collection in general (not specific to voice), but it also integrates with so many parts of all phones it's better to look at something else. Some google searches can provide lots of data on better apps, but for what it's worth, I'm a fan of Burner.
    I have a few reasons I don't like the idea of a burner as well as a virtual option. However, I do agree about GV as a "possible" problem.

Not so much data collection that could be problematic, the real issue, which coitus mentioned, is the heavy integration in phone's.

So, if you are not highly technical, or at least very careful, you could have primary account(s) & "anonymous" account(s) bleeding over into each other such that you accidentally expose info you don't want others seeing (like wife, kids, gf, friends....).

I'll make another reply on this when I have time to fully explain as well as do some additional research.
    -MG

BEST VOICE/TEXT APPS: (for security/hobby)
    Notes - I am only including apps that allow you to obtain a traditional phone#, allowing texting, calling AND allow you to call/txt numbers that don't require the app on the recipient end. It's also Android specific but most of it will carry over to iPhone or the same apps are available. Some apps will cost for free calls to non-app users (I don't differentiate though in this article).

MAYBE APPS:
    Notes - So long as you are aware and are careful with your data and locking things down.

• Google Voice (main concern is the huge integration of Google accounts in most phones, so it's "possible" you could inadvertently share sensitive data that you don't want seen to your primary Google account - if you were not careful)

NOT ADVISED APPS: (not for hobbying/security/privacy)
    Notes - These either have privacy issues or they require the recipient to use the app - which is not good for a hobby phone obviously.

• WhatsApp (now that WhatsApp is owned by Facebook and they are under terrible scrutiny about their privacy policies, data collection methods, etc... I would not use this app for sensitive material)
    • Snapchat (can't call other users unless they have the app - no real phone number - concerns about privacy)
    • FB Messenger (same as previous item)
    • Telegram (can only call recipients who have the app - no real phone number)

SECURITY ISSUES & ASSOCIATED TOPICS

Most of the items in my list of best apps, whether free or paid, have extremely secure communications, fully encrypted end-to-end, and they utilize a worldwide network to mask activity so they are very secure and there is little to no chance of eavesdropping. These apps allow you to register a real phone number and use it to call or text anyone in the world with a phone number (just like any landline phone). Some of them will be free if the recipient is using the app as well, others with require subscription plans.

*** VERY IMPORTANT ***
    As a word or precaution and to enhance security my advice would be that if you encounter an app which wants a real number to "verify" your identity then I would register a Google Voice number first or use my existing "secure" one (say you are already using one as a hobby number, for example).

If you need a new one, or don't have one, just create a new anonymous email account somewhere, such as Yahoo, Gmail, or better yet, ProtonMail, and register your Google Voice number using that email. Now you can proceed with registering your fully secure private phone number using that Google Voice# to verify your identity. This is a second layer of precaution.

Don't use your main number or your landline unless you really aren't worried about a wife, gf, or law enforcement (that last one about LE I threw in there but frankly that's totally laughable in virtually all cases - a spouse, friend, teenage kids, girlfriend, associate/co-worker, etc... seeing your stuff is the real issue).

So, now that this is done you have a new "secret/private" hobby number registered with one of the better apps above, using your GV# to verify you (or some other online number you were able to obtain using no public accounts/numbers), and you are now ready to use your "hobby phone/virtual identity".

OTHER IMPORTANT SECURITY ISSUES YOU SHOULD CONSIDER

It would also be a very good idea to make sure that your text/calling app, whichever you choose, is not openly shown on your phone.

Obviously you should lock your phone down with a solid PIN, password, fingerprint, or iris lock, but you also don't want a wife or kids or co-workers to see this on your phone and just click it and start snooping. So, make sure you also secure the entry to the app. You can do this by installing app lockers such as CleanMaster (CM), AppLock, etc... from the Google and Apple stores.

In addition, it would be a good idea to use a new UI launcher tool. On Android you can use things like Nova Launcher (my favorite), Lawnchair, One Launcher, etc.... These allow deep customization, totally reformat the UI of your phone, they are very cool. Many of them are free. The most important thing is they allow you to "hide" apps that you don't want visible to other users.

If you don't go for the new launcher tool then you will want to go into your settings and make sure you hide the app manually. You can do this on most phones by stopping the app and disabling it manually, some other phones or versions of Android will also allow a hide option. Of course, this can get tedious and it's not nearly as good as the something like Nova Launcher + AppLock used together for bulletproof security (no way your wife or girlfriend or any colleague, friend, etc will ever see it unless you unlock it and show them - they won't even know it's there at all).

BURNER PHONE VS VIRTUAL IDENTITY/PHONE NUMBER

Burner PROS:
    -Totally anonymous
    -Can use cash to buy phone
    -No possible way to trace it back to you (no making a mistake of oops I forgot to lock this or whatever - UNLESS you drop it, leave somewhere - see CONS below)

Burner CONS:
    -Phone usually isn't very good unless you invest in a nice one
    -Voice and SMS quality and options on most burner phone networks are typically very bad
    -Worst of all though, forgetting to lock an app or hide it is bad, but forgetting to hide your physical burner phone, or your wife finding it, is EVEN worse

Virtual Identity/App PROS:
    -No way you could accidentally leave the "burner" phone in the car, on the bed, nightstand, somewhere someone could find (b/c one doesn't exist).
    -Much better quality. The quality of your main cell/wifi/4g service and the full features of primary/premium level phone.
    -Encrypted communication using the apps above. Many options to even cause them to self destruct message and voice calls/logs/VM's after a designated period of time and much more.

Virtual Identity/App CONS:
    -Not 100% totally anonymous (very, very, very close if you follow my instructions above) but it's not the same as paying cash at Best Buy for a $50 burner phone. This is really the only downside (if any).

You could even run your calls/texts from whichever app you choose through an additional layer of security by downloading TOR for Android/iPhone and connecting to the a TOR network. Use the ORFOX TOR browser app while connected to TOR to make all your browsing totally anonymous (incognito mode is not anonymous whatsoever, it just doesn't leave a breadcrumb trail that your gf/wife/kids could see - that's all, nothing more). ORFOX/TOR also uses DuckDuckGo by default (this is your best option for a search engine that doesn't collect data or try to track you). I'm not going to do a write-up on TOR at this moment, but it's soooo easy to do:
    -Install the TOR app
    -Install ORFOX browser app
    -Launch TOR and let it connect to a TOR node
    -Now launch the ORFOX browser
    -Start browsing away as you normally would inside the ORFOX browser in total anonymity
    -MG

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Not saying math is wrong, below is just drilling down for better protection.

VOICE/TEXT APPS: (for security)

Signal Private Messenger https://signal.org/

*This only works if both parties are using the application, otherwise is means jack s***

NOT ADVISED APPS: (not for hobbying/security/privacy)
    These all fall into the same boat, they collect PII, such as your original phone number, telephony logs, messages, etc. and they will share them with LE with a subpoena.

As an example, this is directly from TextNow's privacy policy:

User communications: When you use our Services to make and receive telephone calls or send and receive messages (including voice and text messages, video, and pictures), we are required to collect telephony log information (telephone toll records) like your calling-party number, receiving-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls and messages, duration of calls, routing information, and types of calls. Your messages are also collected.

The other listed apps below have the same or similar policies and are not safe to use if you're wanting security and privacy.

WhatsApp
    Snapchat
    FB Messenger
    Telegram
    Textfree
    FreedomPop
    Google Voice
    TextNow (meationed above)

BURNER PHONES

In most use cases "burner phones" as people picture them won't do much to increase privacy or security. This is basically useful if you are trying to hide the activity from a significant other, not LE. These phones still have standard software, MAC addresses, and ping towers just like your regular phone would, all which are trackable. Flat out 90% of people purchasing these don't know how to properly setup the device to use as a burner which would require at minimum a modified OS to allow spoofing the MAC Address, GPS location, etc.

As a correction:

To run other applications network traffic through the TOR network, use ORBOT, not ORFOX or TOR

For browsing, utilizing the TOR network, Andriod users can either use TOR for Andriod, or ORFOX. iOS users closest options is probably Onion Browser.

In short:

If you're using your RW phone, best options are ORBOT & Signal for text/phone, Tor for Andriod, or ORFOX for web stuff. iOS users, just Signal for text/phone. Onion Browser for web based stuff.

Burner phone is the same. If you don't know how to set one up properly, just use ORBOT & Signal apps for text/phone. Tor for Andriod or ORFOX for web stuff.

Stay away from the virtual stuff, especially Google Voice. Setting up an actual useful virtual app requires knowledge about crypto-currency, and making annoymous purchases that many may not have.

Extra Tip:
    Get a app that can spoof your GPS location, disable all google location history and sharing, disable improved accuracy for location.

Personal opinion:

Conduct as much of the activities online as possible. Use a VPN or Tor Browser to get on the internet (one or the other, don't mix the two), establish a secure email account i.e. Protonmail, use that for accounts on hobbying sites. Ensure that any communications are trashed and deleted after they're no longer needed. # & address can be exchanged using Signal.

Information, use it or don't

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast