Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: BBBJ, CBJ, CG
Scheduled Length of Visit: QV
Donation: Birthday Special
Approximate age of Companion: Late 20's
Hair Color and Length: Long wavy black
Smoking Status: Not sure
Ethnic/Racial background: African
Companion Description: HWP, a little bit on the thicker side, great breast, shaved below
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
It's been a long time since I've last hobbied, so I wanted to treat myself for my birthday, and luckily a provider I hadn't seen a LONG time posted up, so I sent her a quick PM, and that ended with her texting me. We setup a time and date, and off we go. She gave me the address, and came by. Her incall is in a nice little neighborhood, and seemed very quiet. As I pulled up, I saw her peek out through the door, and I knew I was in the right spot.

I walked in, and she was wearing a matching bra and panty set, she gained some weight, than what I last remember, but she was still very beautiful. It had been an extremely long time since I've hobbied again, so I was little nervous, she talked to calm me down, and we got down the business.

She started off with a nice BBBJ, eye contact, focusing on the tip, then the cover went on, and away we go. I popped in the cover, cleaned up, and left.

It was an extremely short visit for me (since I only have 45 mins for lunch), was it worth it. Glad that she is back in the game, and one of the sweetest providers I have met!