Thread: 2 seXXXy females RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!!** PuRE ** PLeAsUrE *WeTT & ReaDY

LOWEST RATES EVER... FETISHES.... TWO GIRL SHOWS AND DOUBLES

Looking for some wet n' wild fun?? I'm thinking a 2 girl show or a seXXXy doubles session!!! I finally found the female that knows EXACTLY how I like it!! Come and let us show you how it's really done!!! Nothing excites me more than seeing that satisfied smile on a man's face!! Sexy school girl, gfe, or pse... Look no further... Everything you've ever imagined and needed is wrapped in one explosive package!! Keep in mind I am VERY open minded and am always intrigued with new experiences!! Nothing gets me more worked up and frisky than the thought of all the things I would do to make you leave with a satisfied smile!!
    I offer full menu,total gfe, pse, accommodate fetishes, and also take special requests. Keep in mind I am VERY open minded!!! I am always looking for a new experience. I hope to share the wild and wetness with you!!

LOWEST RATES EVER!!!!!
    100/30
    150/hr
    **TRAVEL TO GR33CE EXTRA 50**
    Multiple hours ok!

~~~~!!!!DOUBLE TROUBLE!!!!~~~~
    Two girl shows are HERE and HOTTER than ever!!! My girl and I are the perfect match and are eager to show you how we tease and please each other!
    (678) 923-1165
    Attached Images Attached Images
    www.preferred411.com/atlanta/yourangel83
    yourangel8326@gmail.com
    *new friends please text or email before calling!*
    ~Thanks~