Thread: Where to check out hot girls near Plano/Dallas?

Registered Male (Not Verified) JonDoe88's Avatar

Where to check out hot girls near Plano/Dallas?

Just curious if anyone here knows of good local spots near Plano/Dallas to go just to check out hotties? I was thinking maybe like going to UTD campus student union. Any body have suggestions?

Oh, and this is my first official post here. This is a really cool community!

BANNED - failure to respect community rules-- again!
    Try the DESIGNER SHOE WAREHOUSE....Wall to wall hot women 10/1 women to men.

It is THE HOLY GRAIL!

A straight guy will stick out like a sore thumb at any location near you.

Don't tell anybody I told you but that's my day time job and I work with my partner Jamal (See video below).

And yes I have BIG FEET and it's all proportional.

https://www.dsw.com/en/us/

Make SURE to BUY the EXTENDED WARRANTY LADIES!
    Last edited by Vanilla Gorilla; 08-20-2019 at 12:52 PM.

Birthday

The yentas got him too?

RIP Al Bundy, you were like the father I never had but I always wanted.
    Last edited by Vanilla Gorilla; 08-22-2019 at 01:09 PM.

Alien Reserection!

It just goes to show you that the people have spoken and that resurrection of Al Bundy was real.

HE LIVES in Infamy and can NEVER be tackled. His moves combine the talents of Walter Payton, Jerry Rice and Bo Jackson.

Not to mention that he was MVP at POLK High School for eight years in a row.

I believe their is hope for humanity and the human race after all thanks to the powers that be (GOD BLESS YA! We're gonna BREAK the CHAINS, HEY!).

Now back on topic FWIW thank you. I yield the floor to my next colleague Mr. Speaker.
    Last edited by Vanilla Gorilla; 08-23-2019 at 02:12 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    jonDoe, "just to check out hotties"? or possibly play your game and get one to accumpany you for some extra-curricular delites?

UTD and the shoe warehouse are good choices. but you better know your shoes or your shoe compliments.
    stonebriar (north relative to UTD), willow bend (northwest) or north park mall (south) - pickup chances prolly lower at the malls.
    henderson avenue bar/restaurants (dallas of central expwy)
    dallas museum of art - esp the art students taking notes on the art - know your art lingo!! (downtown dallas)

but it seems like the dallas area doesnt have an area where lots of attractive young women hang out, compared to other usa cities i've visited.

or, just research this site and eccie and hookup w/ an "attractive-to-you" provider.

good luck!!!
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.

yes, shoes are the aphrodisiacs
    Last edited by Universal; 08-25-2019 at 05:28 PM.

Alien

Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe88 View Post
    Just curious if anyone here knows of good local spots near Plano/Dallas to go just to check out hotties? I was thinking maybe like going to UTD campus student union. Any body have suggestions?

Oh, and this is my first official post here. This is a really cool community!
    Some good night venues for live music are Hat Tricks in Lewisville and The Gas Monkey bar and grill/Gas Monkey Live in Dallas.

But this place is EPIC...Cowboys RED River, ride the bull, do some real country two stepping/dancing, and just take home all the drunk honey's.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/cowboys-red-river-dallas

If you've got any day game you can hit the Shops of Legacy Mall in Plano or You can try North Park mall off of 75 near SMU.

Tons of horny milfs and college nymphos that will cheat on there husbands and boyfriends if you know what to say and how to look.

Also if you like to work out, the gym can bag you the occasional hotty who likes the private indoor cardio sessions on the down low.

Don't ask me how I know all this...more to CUM if you're bad.
    Last edited by Vanilla Gorilla; 08-25-2019 at 05:41 PM.