Thread: Vicky Zafirah: Vicky is back and better than ever

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Vicky Zafirah: Vicky is back and better than ever

Companion's Handle: Vicky Zafirah
    Date of Visit: 8/5/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: 713)854-5238‬
    Email Address: Na
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....-vicky-zafirah
    City, State: Houston, Tx
    Type of Visit: Out all
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Conversations, Hugging, kissing, Breast worship, bbbj, DATY, covered mish cg lazy k9
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hour
    Donation: $200+$20 travel (my choice)+$30 tip (my choice)
    Approximate age of Companion: 33
    Hair Color and Length: Black and very long
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Beautiful Mexican - Lebanese mix
    Companion Description: Build Curvy
    Measurements 38C (natural)-36-38
    Breasts Enhanced No
    Height 4' 11"
    Weight. 135 lbs
    Hair Black (Long)
    Some piercings
    A few tattoos
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded and I expected a lot
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell yes

Public comments:
    Got a PM on ECCIE that she was back. Somehow missed her return. Immediately got in touch and we sort of caught up a bit. Very soon scheduled a meeting.

Vicky is worth so much more than her rate, in my opinion. Worth the $400-$500 per hour that some charge. So great to have a great provider and person back.
    Private comments:
    Vicky is my all time favorite. Problem has been she has been on sabbatical for a while. Imagine my surprise when I got a PM from her and then noticed the weekly update with new pictures. I PM’d her back and actually asked for validation of a couple tattoos as I could not believe it. She accommodated me and I was off to the races.

I went through her double verification process out of respect so she could verify it was me. She then sent her phone number and we set a meeting through a few texts. Those that remember Vicky know she is quite efficient with her scheduling as well as being on time and letting you know her travel time. I moved quickly to go to Houston as I invented a business trip and have my company pay for it (remember what happens on ECCIE stays on ECCIE).

After arriving at my Residence Inn, I let her know I was there and we could keep our appointment. She let me know when she left as well as the fact she was a bit early. When she arrived, she texted me to ask ok to come up. I really like the thoroughness.

When I answered the door to my hotel room door, it was like time rewound itself. There she was as beautiful as ever, looking great, and sexy in her tight blue jeans and tight top and her ‘fuck me pumps’ shoes. She is better in person than in her current bio pictures. We hugged and kissed and laughed.

She sat down on the couch and we discussed life for a bit. She is not a clock watcher so the hour meeting had not officially started. We continued to touch and hug and kissed. After a while, we agreed she would get more comfortable as some our clothes had started to come off. She went to the bathroom and came out in a towel. I had stripped and was sitting on the bed. I thought about us showering together at first but decided I would prefer the bed.

She walked up to me and dropped the towel. My cock was rock hard and went to maximum alert. Her body never looked better, coupled with the gorgeous black hair and hazel eyes along with a beautiful face and a lesser man would have cum right there. She pushed up against me on the bed as we kissed and hugged as well as me playing with her boobs and sucking on her tits.

I then leaned back and she started on a great bbbj. She is one of the best at this. However, I prefer to fuck so we moved to both laying down. Again, kissing, hugging, boob worship. I then went down on her for a nice DATY. I did not say it to her but while that was going on, my mind was playing the song lyric ‘welcome back my old friend’. I know it is cheesy but the way it was. During this time, she had multiple orgasms in which she would violently move her hips, grab the sheets, and moan. She got very wet.

After a while, I put on a condom and moved up and entered her. Then we went to town with wild thrusting while us kissing and me playing with her tits ... which she seemed to enjoy. Her legs were initially around me and then on my shoulders. Believe me, Vicky gives as well as she gets. We did this for a time and got tired. I laid to my side with her legs still around me and us slowly fucking ... and you guessed it, kissing while played with her tits.

After a while, I pulled out and then she flipped over with me reentering her pussy and us going at it with lazy k9. It was great to reach around with both hands and grab her tits while I hung on. This went on for time with her being so very wet and moaning. I then pulled out and laid on my back after us drinking copious amounts of water.

Vicky then mounted me cowgirl and started rocking. As those big beautiful eyes grabbed me, I knew that I was not going to last. They seem to drill into my soul as she drilled me from on top. I exploded into the hat and was finished. She laid down on my chest and was also spent.

After a while, she got up and gave me a hot wet towel from the bathroom. She then took a shower to clean up. Vicky invited me to shower with her but I was unfortunately one and done.

After drying off, she got dressed while we talked about life, the hobby, etc. Vicky kissed me long and hard, gave a hug and left. Got to think of a new ‘business’ reason to go to Houston again.

Obviously a big and resounding YES.

Details:
    Hour meeting
    $200 donation + $20 travel (my choice) + $30 tip (my choice) = $250

In my opinion, Vicky is well worth the price of the $400-$500/ hour providers and more. Just when she figures this out I do not know.
    Last edited by Dudgeonpolymath; 08-18-2019 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Must be one symbol long error. Private left off to get done.