Thread: Stealth Pay

Verified Companion Companion VIP Hayden Hightower's Avatar

Stealth Pay

I know everyone is always looking for alternate ways to be able to discretely give/receive charitable donations. This site showed up randomly in my fb needed. Has anyone used this site before??? My biggest concern is speed of payment processing ( IMMEDIATE payment is not possible) but it still may be promising to use for deposits or cancellation fees ( where immediate access to funds is not necessary)

https://www.stealthpay.com/
    xoxo,

Hayden Hightower
    http://hayden-hightower.wixsite.com/texas
    forbidden.romance@yahoo.com
    Twitter: @hayden_dfw
    P411: P12568
    TER: 135342

I gather from reading it's for Digital currency which is Bitcoins and I wouldn't touch that for the fact it's like the stock market, there isn't a set price. Also, the man that created Bitcoins set a limited amount and can't create more because he is now deceased. The more evolving Bitcoin circulation will become too expensive to buy.
    1 Bitcoin may be $20.00 by a seller & they want the money wired
    1 Bitcoin may be a $15 gift card from Amazon overnight express mailed
    Bitcoin is a bargaining currency

Bitcoin is used for bidding.

What Uni said.

My advice would be to stay far away from crypto currencies. Stealthpay is another type of crypto currency, just like Bitcoin, it's known as XST.

The problem with crypto currency is that none of them are regulated, they are highly highly volatile (like stocks as Uni mentioned, but astronomically more prone to fluctuations), they are very limited in their ability to be used by common consumers or marketers as a valid payment or depository mechanism, and much more.

There is likely going to be a big push for digital currencies and universal digital wallets in the next 5-10 years or so. Facebook is pushing their Libra crypto currency but it's facing stiff scrutiny.

What we need first is serious adoption, oversight, or sanctions by the US Treasury, FDIC, FTC, and the SEC before we engage in full blown digital wallet and crypto currency economics at the base consumer & local merchant transactional level. It's simply too unregulated, far too volatile, and blockchain crypto technology is simply too nascent (both technically & moreover from a regulatory & oversight perspective) to embrace as a regular means of commercial transactions.

I would stay away. You can also easily get scammed by a crypto miner, merchant, hacker, or crypto trader.
    -MG