Thread: Another Barter Thread!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    I'm needing my brakes done parts/labor. Certified mechanic and you would need a place to do the work.

Also if some one one who specializes in auto small ding/ scratch and dent repairs from other car doors etc.
    Last edited by britttany_love; 08-19-2019 at 12:12 PM.

Onei has some good work in the portfolio Just saying (for Nikki's request).

But I'd also advise any other girls who ask for barter photos (obviously it's the most common request which is why I focused on it here) to ask for full size images (to previewing a photog's work). The problem with any of these galleries is they are uploaded as compressed (and shrunk) jpegs. Vbulletin framework does this, nothing ya can do about that. Jpeg is a lossy file format and drastically reduces quality & image dpi (commonly called ppi today). The best images will always be full resolution, lossless (like a PNG), or a lossless JPEG (no compression used), at full original raw image resolution.

Wanted to point this out for anyone else who wonders why galleries & images on this site never look as amazing as full size off site images (it's b/c those are likely lossless/zero compression format at full res).
    -MG

I give full size jpegs but will, usually 300 dpi as well as 100 dpi for media use as the internet only displays 72 dpi regardless of how big the image. And thanks for the kind word.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’m a certified mechanic and have my own shop.
    People who need work usually just text me so feel free to ask whatever you need.
    512-789-5412

- - - Updated - - -

I’m new here. I’m on P411 and Eccie but have been around the hobby for years.

Verified Hobbyist BCD SanchoGrande's Avatar
    Nikki, I am a professional photographer. I have a Bachelors in Photography, my experience as a working professional has span over 10 years. I offer both full size files for print and internet ready size files of your online portfolio and ad's. Post processing/retouching is always included. I do not release un retouch images, I want to make sure your end product looks its best. I do have a studio that is used for product photography, most of my clients are for commerce. I have years of experience in portraiture, boudoir, and glamour work. My professional website which I will not share here only shows my clients work for commerce. I would be happy to email previous works for you or any other provider to proof my work for consideration. I do offer trades or I am for hire.
    Last edited by SanchoGrande; 08-23-2019 at 08:41 AM.