Thread: Advice needed by sexy latina Katherine Fall!

Verified Companion Companion

Advice needed by sexy latina Katherine Fall!

Hi guys!

I am not getting as many clients as I would like messaging me. I'm a provider available for OUTCALL appointments to your desired location! I'm looking for some advice! Presently, I am offering a special for only outcalls but I'm not getting the amount of business I would like? Please advise!

Kisses,
    Katherine Fall

Registered Male (Not Verified) KeithBelle11's Avatar
    Hi Katherine!
    I saw your profile pics and OUTCALL ads you recently posted! You are a very attractive provider! Are you available for an outcall this evening? I am a very well endowed white professional Male in Katy and would like a piece of that athletic body of your's tonight! Let me know?

Keith

Quote Originally Posted by Katherine fall View Post
    Hi guys!

I am not getting as many clients as I would like messaging me. I'm a provider available for OUTCALL appointments to your desired location! I'm looking for some advice! Presently, I am offering a special for only outcalls but I'm not getting the amount of business I would like? Please advise!

Kisses,
    Katherine Fall
    Usually, it's a mix of either rates above market perceptions of value you provide, a lack of adequate exposure to your clientele of choice, or difficult scheduling screening methods. All fixable with patience. Dont be too eager, you are just starting out. It takes time and you are competing with others for limited supply of qualified clients. Patience is a virtue.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Baby you look great but to me your rates are a little high, cbj, and photo of drivers license, I won’t send any girl my drivers license.
    Other then that I would love to see you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yep you look hot but CBJ and the Copy of the driver's license license is a definite no go for. Shame because you look sexy and like someone I would like to play with. Also that's a big jump in price from hhr to hr.
    You're only as old as the women you feel. - Charlie Harper

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    CBJ. Say it not true please.

Verified Companion Companion

Who wants to play?

Hi guys!
    Thank You for the comments!
    I will make adjustments on my menu and services provided!
    I think $350.00 is reasonable but will take into serious consideration!

Guys, I leave you with this token pic of what you get!
    You won't regret booking with me!

small_592450b6e6bae.jpg

Sadly you will rarely get anyone (might be a few) to take that rate with CBJ when 1.) Tons of well known providers are cheaper, 2.) Offer BBBJ, 3.) Have grandfather rates for return clients making it even more affordable, 4.) Plenty of PSE packages or doubles at what you're asking. 5.) Have an incall

It's ok to value yourself high but you're unknown. Having an incall helps because it's hard to drop your rate and get a room for just an hr....unless they were already getting it. My advice is to do review specials for established hobbyists and asks for references if you need and once you get established, adjust your menu and rates.
    African American Male just letting it all hang....

- Eccie handle: jbill64

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It's all about the market. Like it or not...there is a market for your services shared by your competitors.
    I'd like to see you too....but your pricing is significantly above the market.
    My complements to you for having the wisdom to reach out ,
    And ask for advice from the vast experience the members of this board can offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Katherine fall View Post
    Hi guys!
    Thank You for the comments!
    I will make adjustments on my menu and services provided!
    I think $350.00 is reasonable but will take into serious consideration!

Guys, I leave you with this token pic of what you get!
    You won't regret booking with me!

small_592450b6e6bae.jpg
    Just a word of advise. Dont feel pressured to change your business model or offer what u r uncomfortable with especially on safety. There is demand for what u offer. A lower price increases demand but a rare commodity is no longer rare if available to all.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    A reminder that this InterSEXions area is actually intended to be a general all-inclusive fun flirting and fantasy forum, and overt personal provider promotion with services, rates, solicitation, and unnecessary imagery is prohibited in non-ad sections. ThreAD closed. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 08-19-2019 at 06:18 AM.